• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dunstable Rabbits (U/D NOW SAFE)

I'm so glad you could help Liz. :D I was just about to suggest Helicopter Ears too. :thumb:

they are settled in to a nice big hutch with enough hay to get lost in :D

The conditions weren't the best, so thank goodness the lady asked for help:cry:

Last edited:
I am glad that the lady asked for help too.

She is a member on here, and she knew she needed assistance urgently as she was not coping with her life situation.

Thank you for getting them Liz. I'll await updates by e-mail at some point and will speak to you later.

We'll have to make a plan as to what the next step will be when they've been assessed.

I am glad that the lady asked for help too.

She is a member on here, and she knew she needed assistance urgently as she was not coping with her life situation.

Thank you for getting them Liz. I'll await updates by e-mail at some point and will speak to you later.

We'll have to make a plan as to what the next step will be when they've been assessed.

Oh I had no idea she was a member on here, she never said. Bunnies are settling in nicely and Benjamin is happily munching hay :D

Bless them, so glad they are safe and settled with you, Liz. Everything crossed for the poorly little girl, hope she is ok xx

She is eating and reasonably bright but her overall condition worries me a lot :(

:( Doesn't sound good. Will you start a fundraiser for her treatment, if she needs it, or neuter/vacc costs? I'm sure lots of us would contribute something... :?

:( Doesn't sound good. Will you start a fundraiser for her treatment, if she needs it, or neuter/vacc costs? I'm sure lots of us would contribute something... :?

I think we'll have to see what happens tomorrow as the plan is that they come to me, but we won't know what we will be doing until they've been vet checked.

Sure Liz will keep us posted.

As helen says, we are waiting to see what the vet says tomorrow for Molly. Once we know what we are dealing with Helen and I can decided the best course of action for them both. Thankfully she is neutered so thats one thing less to worry about, although he isn't but he doesn't bother her at all :?

But thank you for the thought and maybe it would be a big help at some stage :D

Back