• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dr Finlay Has Had a CVA -U/D 13th August

Thing is I dont think buns show their pain until those last awful suffering moments and if you don't want him to get to that stage let him go now, thinking of you and Finlay bun Jane xxx :cry:

Thing is I dont think buns show their pain until those last awful suffering moments and if you don't want him to get to that stage let him go now, thinking of you and Finlay bun Jane xxx :cry:

My Vet, whom I trust, has advised I allow nature to take its course. She has assured me Dr F is not suffering. Dying is not always a painful or traumatic process.

Thanks for thinking of him everyone :)

I hope his passing is a peaceful one, its so lovely that he is able to stay comfortable with you and Esther in familiar surroundings

My Vet, whom I trust, has advised I allow nature to take its course. She has assured me Dr F is not suffering. Dying is not always a painful or traumatic process.

Thanks for thinking of him everyone :)

Thinking of you both Jane. I agree with your vet. I often think for the elderly it's often best to let nature choose when it's time, you'll never have any doubts about if he was ready that way. I think it's what they'd choose for themselves. :)

Back