• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone's rabbit do this? :-)

Our boys used to do that, never caught them in the act, but we would often come down in the morning to an upside down food bowl.

One of my two did it for the first time this morning. We have dog bowls attached to the wall of the hutch by the metal rings so they shouldn’t be able to do this but the weird thing was there was still pellets in it that got thrown about as well.

One of my two did it for the first time this morning. We have dog bowls attached to the wall of the hutch by the metal rings so they shouldn’t be able to do this but the weird thing was there was still pellets in it that got thrown about as well.

You have Herculean bunnies, obviously :lol:

I'm lucky - Hillian were brought up proper! They just stuff their noses into the food bowl and get on with it. Strangely, when I get up at stupid oclock for work in the mornings, Lillian is sitting in her cosy area of the kitchen/diner and Henry is close by. Lillian waits deliberately for me to put the light on, then she comes out from her slumber, has a nose bump and then she starts to have her pellet breakfast. It's as if she waits for me to be there so she can eat it. I didn't train them that way. But I'm glad I don't have a bowl chucker.

Dennis comes up to me and just presses his head against my ankle. It's really awkard and funny. I loves him.

Sryup just partial to a periscope to see if anything a occurring behind bunny bar

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dennis comes up to me and just presses his head against my ankle. It's really awkard and funny. I loves him.

Sryup just partial to a periscope to see if anything a occurring behind bunny bar

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dennis is certainly a special kind of rabbit. He does unusual things :love:

I wish my two would get the message they are meant to like me and ask for things then just run away any time I get more closer then 10 ft lol

I'm lucky - Hillian were brought up proper! They just stuff their noses into the food bowl and get on with it. Strangely, when I get up at stupid oclock for work in the mornings, Lillian is sitting in her cosy area of the kitchen/diner and Henry is close by. Lillian waits deliberately for me to put the light on, then she comes out from her slumber, has a nose bump and then she starts to have her pellet breakfast. It's as if she waits for me to be there so she can eat it. I didn't train them that way. But I'm glad I don't have a bowl chucker.

What a sweet cutie pie :love:

What abut Henry?

a hungry bunny is a friendly bunny :)

I’m hopping it will change when I start to give them veg. Maybe they will be happier with me then. I sit in the hallway for hours but the min I move they run. Can had feed pellets and hay but only if I’m completely still. Gta remember iv only had them with me 10 days to.

Back