• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot- 12th May Post 244

I came on first thing and saw you were taking Dermot to see C this morning. I was hoping that she'd decide against pts. I really hope Dermot improves and send mega vibes.

I hope Monday brings the good news you so deserve right now. xxx

Sadly there has been no change at all for Dermot :cry: I still really believe he cant recover from this 'episode' :cry: :cry:

His meds include 2 different analgesics so I am doing my best to keep him as comfortable as possible. But if there is still no improvement by tomorrow I am not prepared to push him on any longer. Dermot's gut problems are not the same as GI stasis, he is pooing almost as normal.

To add to my worry Little Bill is yet again in post GA stasis. This time he also has an impacted cecum. All three of LB's sisters, Nellie,Bree and Peggy-Sue, all died from a congenital gut problem..................

LB is on treatment

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Get well soon, Little Bill and Dermot... sending vibes from both of us, Jane.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

AMETHYST

So sorry jane. Sending lots of vibes for Dermot and Little Bill and holo-g for a change for the better today. Hugs to you xx

Oh Jane, I really hope you are keeping up the strength to keep fighting for your buns who need extra help at this time. Not to mention whatever is troubling you.

im so sorry to hear you are going through this :( sending a big hug to you and vibes for dermot and little bill xxx

This is turning into the weekend from Hell :cry:

Aswell as Dermot and Little Bill remaining seriously ill Mr Bean collapsed this morning :cry: He has had oxygen and his meds have been increased. He is more stable now but if he goes down hill again we will have to let him go

I have no words, only know I am thinking of you and am so upset for Mr B. I really hoped the steroi would give him a bit longer. If only I were closer I would come and lend a hand!

Aswell as Dermot and Little Bill remaining seriously ill Mr Bean collapsed this morning :cry: He has had oxygen and his meds have been increased. He is more stable now but if he goes down hill again we will have to let him go

oh jane i dont have any words that can make this better for you, i am so sorry. mr bean is a fighter, im sure if he can turn this around he will do all he can xxxx

I'm so sorry. Sending lots of vibes xxx:(

Back