• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Debunking myths 1 at a time

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Zeus very upset after I dared put carrots in their bowl as a treat [emoji1787]

Athie was so annoyed he gave me a full body shake and foot flicks as he ran into the bedroom after giving the measly offering a sniff [emoji1787]
17fe57f7dc32d96684d8bb1011d2f6fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Aww, sounds like Zeus and Athie weren't too pleased with their snack. :lol: I wonder how the myth started that bunnies love carrots. Maybe because of Bugs Bunny? I've known many bunnies who didn't like it.

Aww, sounds like Zeus and Athie weren't too pleased with their snack. [emoji38] I wonder how the myth started that bunnies love carrots. Maybe because of Bugs Bunny? I've known many bunnies who didn't like it.
Yea I blame bugs bunny as well [emoji16] needless to say the carrots are still there haha and both of them have disapproved into the bedroom, it's coming up to their dinner time so am a little curious what they'll do if I don't swap the carrots for greens [emoji39]

Aw, they don't like your dancing and singing? [emoji38]
Hahaha nope but then again don't really blame them [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I gave up in the end and grovelled with leady greens, pretty sure Zeus is still plotting his revenge though [emoji15]

I gave up in the end and grovelled with leady greens, pretty sure Zeus is still plotting his revenge though [emoji15]

Ha ha ha they have you twisted round their paws. :love:

It's good that you grovelled with leafy greens. Maybe his revenge won't be too bad now. :lol:

It's good that you grovelled with leafy greens. Maybe his revenge won't be too bad now. [emoji38]
He already took his revenge [emoji17] they both decided at 4am it's a good idea to come terrorise me while I was meant to be sleeping [emoji17]

Haha :D Lopsy loves carrots, but Chibbs isn't fussed. Aboleth would sometimes choose celery over carrots, and Lopsy has, in fact, been known to choose cucumber over them, so yeah, not universal bunny crack!

Oh, no... Guess you've learned your lesson now and won't give them carrots again...
Hahaha yup :( no more insulting offers to them if I want to get sleep [emoji1787]
Haha :D Lopsy loves carrots, but Chibbs isn't fussed. Aboleth would sometimes choose celery over carrots, and Lopsy has, in fact, been known to choose cucumber over them, so yeah, not universal bunny crack!
Think your buns need to come teach mine! Neither of them want anything to do with carrots, cucumber or celery [emoji1787] wonder if they just don't do veg starting with 'c' [emoji39]

My bunnies love carrot greens.
I never give carrots because They have a high sugar content, though probably ok as a treat for most bunnies.

Interesng fact-Carrots being good for night vision was part of propaganda promoted by allies during WWII to hide invention or radar .

My bunnies love carrot greens.
I never give carrots because They have a high sugar content, though probably ok as a treat for most bunnies.

Interesng fact-Carrots being good for night vision was part of propaganda promoted by allies during WWII to hide invention or radar .
I never have carrot greens :( sadly my carrots come greens chopped off :(
Oh wow never knew that [emoji33] love little random facts :D

I never have carrot greens :( sadly my carrots come greens chopped off :(
Oh wow never knew that [emoji33] love little random facts :D

Most carrots are sold without the greens, though sometimes I can get organic carrots with the greens attached. I buy the bunch with the nicest greens,instead of the nicest carrots.:lol:

Back