• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat ball, cruel or fun?

I hope Zeus and Athie will have fun with their new toys! =)
Think you should be getting kick backs for so many of us buying this one [emoji1787]
It's ordered and will be delivered Wednesday so will try it on Zeus first and then on Athie when he's healed :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Think you should be getting kick backs for so many of us buying this one [emoji1787]
It's ordered and will be delivered Wednesday so will try it on Zeus first and then on Athie when he's healed :D

:lol:

That sounds like a good plan! :D

Mine can't figure out the bob a lot [emoji1787] I've showed them a few times but not much luck yet

Aww, they're only using their smarts for evil! :(:lol: Maybe you could try really small treats so they fall out more easily? And put treats under the bob a lot, so they have to shove their heads under it to get the treats, which makes it wobble, so they can learn to associate the wobbling with getting treats?

Have you got it opened up to the maximum? I did it like that first. Although Fern is an expert on moving stuff around and shoving me!

Aww, they're only using their smarts for evil! :([emoji38] Maybe you could try really small treats so they fall out more easily? And put treats under the bob a lot, so they have to shove their heads under it to get the treats, which makes it wobble, so they can learn to associate the wobbling with getting treats?
Hehehe yup, my evil bunnies [emoji1787]
I did [emoji15] had it broken into tiny pieces and just looking at it a treat would fall out.
They would boop it to get under it to get the treats but from the wrong side [emoji1787] then run around it sniffing and boop again from the wrong side [emoji1787] really thought Athie would get it but he just paws at the top but not enough to tip it even slightly [emoji1787]
Have you got it opened up to the maximum? I did it like that first. Although Fern is an expert on moving stuff around and shoving me!
Yup all the way open stuffed with treats, think they just too lazy/dilly to work for it [emoji1787]

But I've left it on the floor with treats in and now and then call them over and give it a boop so treats fall out, hopefully they'll get the idea eventually [emoji16]

It sounds like they need some time to understand how it works... [emoji38]
This is how interested they are [emoji1787]
It's filled with fenugreek and banana chips and some pellets
77aac6031cf790273e6f5ffa5502d505.jpg

Back