• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Claw Pulled Out!

Have to say - megazorb is good stuff for absorbency. Inside the inco pads and fleece is great too, now that I've got the hang of it. Might think of having inco pads and fleece outside too. Soooooo easy to clean out.

Have to say - megazorb is good stuff for absorbency. Inside the inco pads and fleece is great too, now that I've got the hang of it. Might think of having inco pads and fleece outside too. Soooooo easy to clean out.

hmm i might try them. Scared of clogging up the washing machine though

Becca24 - I know :shock: I think I worry about them pretty much 24/7

I've always just bunged a layer of newspaper under any bedding and then just roll it up when it's cleaning out time.Never tried the fleece for piggies....think these two would squish too many poops into it....

My Kermit's claw came off once, i came home to find the claw on the floor and a splash of blood up my white living room wall!

My Inca has no claws at all on one of her feet, we think someone done it to her when she was younger, before she went to bunnyhops.

I think as long as it ain't bleeding any more it should be ok, just check it tomorrow in case it gets infected.

x

Mischa's was on my duvet cover. :roll: I seem to remember it never came out as well.

Ok I'm going to bed, to give Blackberry a chance to catch up to my amazing number 1 in the stalker count thing ;) and because my eyes are really sore!

night :wave::wave::wave: Thanks for your advice everyone, she is doing well atm so hopefully all will be well (or I'll be having another night of running out in my pyjamas with a torch :roll::oops:) xx

hmm i might try them. Scared of clogging up the washing machine though

Becca24 - I know :shock: I think I worry about them pretty much 24/7

I try to shake out as well as I can, then put in a pillowcase to wash. Hope mine doesn't clogg up. Can't afford to get it fixed!

Ok I'm going to bed, to give Blackberry a chance to catch up to my amazing number 1 in the stalker count thing ;) and because my eyes are really sore!

night :wave::wave::wave: Thanks for your advice everyone, she is doing well atm so hopefully all will be well (or I'll be having another night of running out in my pyjamas with a torch :roll::oops:) xx

:wave::wave: Night night, part-timer!!!!;)

Jasmine looks like she's pulled her claw back somehow?? It's still there but she's bleeding at her claw. Is an emergency vet trip in order again? Or can it wait until tomorrow so I can see the better vet?

Cloud pulled one of her claws off a while back... in the stupidest circumstances ever...

I'd recently adopted her from the RSPCA and my vet was doing those Rabbit Awareness Week free health checks. I took Brian and Cloud in. Brian got checked over, got a certificate and a goodie bag and then popped back in his box.

The vet opened up Cloud's box and there was blood all over her blanket! Loads of it! The vetinary nurse looked quite worried which made me worried. Cloud got whisked out the back for a good ten minutes and I was stood in the consultation room on my own flapping about... it was just her claw. It stopped bleeding pretty much straight away. The vet just held a damp paper towel to it and said that was all she had to do.

I swear, only I could manage to go to the vet with healthy animals and come out with a squiffy one! :roll::lol:

Back