• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Claw Pulled Out!

What a nightmare! Just when you're getting over the other trouble! Hopefully it'll be ok. I have no advice whatsoever, but you can have a malteaser if you like, or a quality street, or roses, or miniature hero, or thorntons or homemade fudge, or homemade caramel square or a square of lindt mousse chocolate......??? Yes! End of term when every small child thinks that noone else will buy their teacher chocolate!!! :roll:

Ooooh - I should have stuck to my original plan of being a teacher!!! (I'd have been the size of a house by now, tho....)

I put her back outside, she seems fine. She had a good groom and she's just hopping around now

Wee squirt!! Prob forgotten all about it and left you with all the after effects!! Would you like a piggie question to take your mind off it?:p Cause I have a piggy question if you'd like??!! :p Would you like a piggy question??:p Would ya? Would ya :p

Wee squirt!! Prob forgotten all about it and left you with all the after effects!! Would you like a piggie question to take your mind off it?:p Cause I have a piggy question if you'd like??!! :p Would you like a piggy question??:p Would ya? Would ya :p

Oooh, we haven't had a piggy question in ages!!!! (well, a week, anyway...)

Yes please! I'm going to try and find a paper bag. OMG I got some in my Hay Experts order this morning, how did they know?? :shock::shock:

Here we go then.....

So do they ever sit beside each other or sleep together?? Hazel is still being bossy and sometimes chases Penny out of the way. She won't let penny sleep in the box area of the outside hutch. When Penny ventures in you hear a tussle, some squeeking and Penny comes shuffling out again at great speed! Other times they get along fine and eat from the same bowl etc but they're not all pally pally. Hazel is still stamping her authority now and again. Is this normal behaviour??

This is my question. :?

Here we go then.....

So do they ever sit beside each other or sleep together?? Hazel is still being bossy and sometimes chases Penny out of the way. She won't let penny sleep in the box area of the outside hutch. When Penny ventures in you hear a tussle, some squeeking and Penny comes shuffling out again at great speed! Other times they get along fine and eat from the same bowl etc but they're not all pally pally. Hazel is still stamping her authority now and again. Is this normal behaviour??

Yep. Some pigs snuggle, others like their own space. They really need a sleeping area each to save hassle.

Here we go then.....

My boys never snuggle, Spike likes to hump Trusty though :roll::oops:

The girls have the odd tussle but mostly just huddle up in a big pile o' pigs together

They may settle down and learn to share, but in the meantime have you got something you can put in as another little sleeping area? Even a cardboard box turned upside down with hay in and a door cut in would do for now (until they eat it...)

Yep. Some pigs snuggle, others like their own space. They really need a sleeping area each to save hassle.

Ah, way ahead of you!! Meeting a guy tomorrow in the wood selling place thingy. He is going to let me buy the timber and he will make a hutch for me for £30 charge. Think I'll get it 5x2x2 with a sleeping area at each end and a comunal area in the middle. D'ye think?

Back