• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunsk and Belle bonding diary - U/d wooo! Pt 103

They are rather happy together now. Plan to increase space tonight. Bunsk is getting bored of being shut in!

Would it bo ok to give them just our bedroom?

noooooooooo!

I'd personally say that was MUCH too big a space increase.

You need to just add a few more sq ft or so, not such a HUGE increase.

Has your room been totally neutralised too?

noooooooooo!

I'd personally say that was MUCH too big a space increase.

You need to just add a few more sq ft or so, not such a HUGE increase.

Has your room been totally neutralised too?

Okie Dokie... hmmm.. I'm struggling with how to expand only a bit :shock:

The room would be neutralised if I were to do it yes! :wave:

Okie Dokie... hmmm.. I'm struggling with how to expand only a bit :shock:

The room would be neutralised if I were to do it yes! :wave:

could you attach the pen to the dog crate? That'd give a limited amount of extra space.

Its SOO important not to increase it massively.

could you attach the pen to the dog crate? That'd give a limited amount of extra space.

Its SOO important not to increase it massively.

Yes, I can do this! Thanks!

What would be the next step after that?

Yes, I can do this! Thanks!

What would be the next step after that?

48-72 hours in that extended space, if no fights, then increase it again (can you pen off an area of your room?) and then 48-72 hours after that, see how you're getting on

:wave:

Have you read my bonding thread? sounds like yours has gone very similar.

48-72 hours in that extended space, if no fights, then increase it again (can you pen off an area of your room?) and then 48-72 hours after that, see how you're getting on

:wave:

Have you read my bonding thread? sounds like yours has gone very similar.

I dont have enough pen to pen off a bigger area than crate + pen.

I reread your thread yesterday. I think yours was a little easier at the start than mine :lol:

I dont have enough pen to pen off a bigger area than crate + pen.

I reread your thread yesterday. I think yours was a little easier at the start than mine :lol:

Yeah, B&G were too easy, lol.

I think try the pen + crate for 2-3 days and take it from there. If no scraps, you could *try* the bedroom i guess, but just be there to supervise and please please make sure *EVERYTHING* is neutralised, i'd hate for them to fight now.

Yeah, B&G were too easy, lol.

I think try the pen + crate for 2-3 days and take it from there. If no scraps, you could *try* the bedroom i guess, but just be there to supervise and please please make sure *EVERYTHING* is neutralised, i'd hate for them to fight now.

I could pen + crate tonight, then bedroom first thing saturday so I am there sat and sun to watch over them?

Sounds like a plan :D

Thank you :wave:

I'm glad I can get help on here. My OH does NOT understand and refuses to listen. He just thigns we can let them out in the house now and everything will be fine :shock: :(

I'm glad I can get help on here. My OH does NOT understand and refuses to listen. He just thigns we can let them out in the house now and everything will be fine :shock: :(

If you increase the space too quickly, fights can ensue etc.

You just do whats right and ignore him :p

If you increase the space too quickly, fights can ensue etc.

You just do whats right and ignore him :p

Dont worry, I'm not listening to him :lol: Hes just driving me up the wall about it, moaning :roll:

My OH thinks this too :? But he's letting me get on with it :)

Well Bunsk and Belle now have the pen and the dog crate. There was a little more humping in the crate, but they soon settled down!

Back