• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo

Aww, good girl, Boo. :love: I think it's very surprising that she's so calm in an unfamiliar place, too, not being able to see and hear and not having anyone she knows near. What a sweet girl. :love: I'm glad her appointment went well and that everything looked good. How kind of her to leave a little present for the loud taxi driver, too. :lol: I hope he wasn't very upset.

Awww Boo, glad she passed her checks.

And serves the taxi driver right for playing such things! I wonder if she can feel the vibration of music with her feets?

She sounds like an absolute sweetheart for the vet, so unusual for a bun let alone a deaf blind one!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Aww well done Boo, glad she got on ok at the vets. Leaving fur on the vet, and pee in the taxi made me smile :D

Aww well done Boo, glad she got on ok at the vets. Leaving fur on the vet, and pee in the taxi made me smile :D

she likes to make her presence known.

luckily taxi driver didn't spot the wee (it was a very dirty & stained seat anyway) but i kinda agree he deserved it for being so loud - i expect she could feel vibrations as my teeth were on edge. I am sensitive to people noise though

Boo is the very pinnacle of relaxed :love: Sometimes I go and look at pictures of her when I'm feeling the need for calm :)

I am glad it went well. Well done Boo, not being fazed by your vet trip... and teaching the taxi man a lesson. .. sounds like there was worse things than rabbit pee on the seats anyway...

Awww Boo, glad she passed her checks.

And serves the taxi driver right for playing such things! I wonder if she can feel the vibration of music with her feets?

She sounds like an absolute sweetheart for the vet, so unusual for a bun let alone a deaf blind one!

I wonder if this is possible too.

took a taxi with Boo today to more local vet (& thank goodness she is deaf as the taxi driver was playing his "talking to god" stuff so loudly it made my ears hurt & I had to request he turned it down)

I'd booked with the head vet & rabbit clinical lead - unfortunately I couldn't go in but she was gone a long time, covered in white fur when she emerged & from what she reported back had a thorough check up. So vaccinations done, is her usual 2.5k, tushy pegs looked fine, nothing "active" looking in her eyes, good body condition. I liked that she talked to me a fair bit about getting Boo a friend.

In the taxi home I opened the carrier door to give Boo a reassuring stroke & thought whats wrong with her tail, why is it so high...unless...yep she peed & thanks to me opening the carrier door she left her mark on the taxi seat

I would be extremely pleased with this report :) I bet her present on the taxi seat is far pleasanter than some of what gets left behind :lol:

it was one of the filthiest taxis I've ever been in . Non wipeable seats in a taxi is asking for trouble. I hope my princess hasn't caught anything nasty

It sounds a very positive update on Boo's health. Are you considering getting her a friend?
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

It sounds a very positive update on Boo's health. Are you considering getting her a friend?
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

considering...

see page 8 post 72 - Reader of Books asked me this yesterday (I think) & I'm too lazy to re-write :lol:

KfNhPqvl.jpg

LY8YxuRl.jpg

Boo is liking being downstairs again, re-acquainted herself with everything really quickly (upstairs with us at bedtime)

Lots of Boobly Bear zen photos for you all. enjoy :love:

D0GOA8kl.jpg

R199Znsl.jpg

v4XokzAl.jpg

Qs64iavl.jpg

EURiNAEl.jpg

lsbI7chl.jpg

Oh Boo you look lovely!

It's amazing how quickly she's adapted to it what a smart bun!

Thank You. She is smart. A winning mix of chilled yet confident.

Made me laugh when Paul (vet) said don't go getting a new sofa or changing her environment. Pah. I am really careful about not leaving stuff on the floor so she knows where she can run freely but she navigates new stuff & has it sussed within minutes

Back