• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She likes it now????

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you will know I have a young frisky boy bun & a old blind bun (Eddy & Boo).

Eddy is overly amorous / frisky with Boo, it pees her off & she grunts her annoyance. The grunting diminished when Boo got put on metacam but hasn't stopped.

Last night I looked over at the buns to see Eddy giving Boo a serious humping & whilst he was doing it she stayed still while grooming the wicker house she was in front of. Whats going on? Boo grooms (you or nearest object - she's not fussed:lol:) in response to you grooming or stroking her the right way. Can I jump to the conclusion that on this occasion at least, Boo enjoyed being humped? Maybe he's honed his technique:lol:

As many of you will know I have a young frisky boy bun & a old blind bun (Eddy & Boo).

Eddy is overly amorous / frisky with Boo, it pees her off & she grunts her annoyance. The grunting diminished when Boo got put on metacam but hasn't stopped.

Last night I looked over at the buns to see Eddy giving Boo a serious humping & whilst he was doing it she stayed still while grooming the wicker house she was in front of. Whats going on? Boo grooms (you or nearest object - she's not fussed[emoji38]) in response to you grooming or stroking her the right way. Can I jump to the conclusion that on this occasion at least, Boo enjoyed being humped? Maybe he's honed his technique[emoji38]
Omg [emoji38] sounds like all that practice has paid off for him [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

He he ! You go girl :lol: maybe there's an aphrodisiac in that forage :lol:

:lol:

Got to say if she continued to like "it" :lol: life would be a lot less stressful for me & boo. Plus another excuse not to have house guests

Now Eddy's got to remember what the magic ingredient was, that won her over, for the next time :)

just looked down under the coffee table - Eddy humping Boo, Boo merrily licking the carpet :lol:

So i'm concluding she likes it, on an occasional basis:lol:

I'd say their 'sex drives', for want of a more appropriate expression, are far from compatible:lol:

Latest story. A few nights ago I'm watching a film on the sofa with Bob. I put my feet on the coffee table & feel some weird vibrations. Bob had hear something but thought it was Eddy binkying in room above. It actually took me a while to find the cause which I'm sure you've guessed by now. He really is very fast in everything he does:lol:

Back