• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding day Today!!! quick advice pls 12 U/D and pics post 29

:wave: (sent you a PM) YAY I knew you would do it, I did have reservations about Charlie but, wasn't sure but, I have read all this and that sounds logical what you have said. What a shame but fab that the original two have bonded. I knew they would. Well done you, will watch with interest to see what you decide to do with Charlie? You could possibly let him settle for a while and then give him to a rescue to bond to a female the same sort of age? Well done Kath x

:wave: Yes i had my reservations about Charlie but thought I would give it a go - you never know they might have all got on but as it was Charlie was having none of it- as I expected - at least I have tried!!
So now I have Sooty and oreo snuggled up upstairs :D and Charlie is running around downstairs - I have just made him up a little NIC set up for Night times and then he can run about downstairs when Im home (he doesnt seem a chewer yaaaay ;)).. so win win for all of us - Sooty and oreo are in love but I still have Charlie to cuddle.. Not quite the plan but im so happy that the two bonded (still so far so good) - guess who was the dominent one from the start??? :roll::shock:

:wave: Yes i had my reservations about Charlie but thought I would give it a go - you never know they might have all got on but as it was Charlie was having none of it- as I expected - at least I have tried!!
So now I have Sooty and oreo snuggled up upstairs :D and Charlie is running around downstairs - I have just made him up a little NIC set up for Night times and then he can run about downstairs when Im home (he doesnt seem a chewer yaaaay ;)).. so win win for all of us - Sooty and oreo are in love but I still have Charlie to cuddle.. Not quite the plan but im so happy that the two bonded (still so far so good) - guess who was the dominent one from the start??? :roll::shock:

Was it Oreo?

Was it Oreo?

Yup :D:roll: after me panicking sooty was going to be a madam!! he leapt straight on her humping her and she didnt even flinch - even when he was humping her head!! :shock: she was loving it - and he is the dominent one by far - everytime I go up to check on them he has his head on top of hers or hes laying on her! I am so surprised!!!! Everytime he walks past her she puts her head down for him to lick :love:
He fought off Charlie right from the start as if to say - shes all Mine :lol: whenever Charlie went anywhere near her oreo was there defending her.. bless him - You can tell he loves her to bits - she is still a little bit - take it or leave it but she is really enjoying the licks!
Im just going shopping now but if you want to ask anything PM me :wave:
Theres us thinking Oreo was a wuss!! HES ALL MAN :lol::lol::lol:

Yup :D:roll: after me panicking sooty was going to be a madam!! he leapt straight on her humping her and she didnt even flinch - even when he was humping her head!! :shock: she was loving it - and he is the dominent one by far - everytime I go up to check on them he has his head on top of hers or hes laying on her! I am so surprised!!!! Everytime he walks past her she puts her head down for him to lick :love:
He fought off Charlie right from the start as if to say - shes all Mine :lol: whenever Charlie went anywhere near her oreo was there defending her.. bless him - You can tell he loves her to bits - she is still a little bit - take it or leave it but she is really enjoying the licks!
Im just going shopping now but if you want to ask anything PM me :wave:
Theres us thinking Oreo was a wuss!! HES ALL MAN :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Thats soooo cute, lets hope Gizmo is the same ! I am sooo pleased for them and you - phew :roll: Well done, yes will PM assuming my laptop charger doesn't give up when I move it - got to move it now to cook ! :lol: x

Back