• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blueberry muffin vibes please...UPDATE ..thursday

Angie, I am so sorry. Blue is in the absolute best hands, he couldnt have anyone better. If anyone can pull him through this, it is you. Keep your chin up, hard as it is - Blue needs you to be strong. I am sending so many vibes and hugs to you both XX

I'm so sorry, will be thinking of you tomorrow and am really hoping for you that it isn't as sinister as it sounds. xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry Angie :cry::cry:
I don't know what else to say, 'cept I'm only a PM, text or call away if you wanna chat.

{hugs} x

Just replied to your PM on the other forum, if you can let me know before this afternoon I can have a chat on your behalf if you'd like....just let me know what your vet said with as much detail as you can. :(

I'm thinking of you...I know how awful tomorrow will be as I've been there but at leats you are doing everything you can for Blue whatever the outcome..i just hope it's good.

Back