• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black bunny appreciation thread

All this excitement over black bunnies has worn Smudgie out, heard a giant THUNK and peered over the side of the sofa to see he's discovered a new 'hit the floor here to sleep' spot on the bottom of the shelving unit :lol::roll:

kerthunk.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Ooo better late than never! Dexter is my third black bunny up until Lilly all my bunnies have been black. She is really clever and learns how to do things all the time. She is always watching whats going on and I like to beleive she is plotting world dommination :lol:

26112010206.jpg

She changes colour in the summer :p
148.jpg

060.jpg

Its a hard life this taking over the world business
055-1.jpg

Opposites attract :love:
004-1.jpg

Sorry I got a bit carried away :oops:

Hmmnomnomnom....those fenugreek crunchies really make my coat shiny, and they bring out my summer highlights a treat (mummeh says they're ginger bits :evil:) I say black buns are the best :wave:

Rabbits2007.jpg

PSSSST, Marley, Dolly wake up theres finally a thread you can join in with!!

Marley: "Where!?"

marleyperiscopingatstephs.jpg

"Ohhh, derr! I see!"

MarleyatStephs-january2011.jpg

"Waits a minute, have yoo gots me good side?"... "Hai derr aaar yooo!!" :wave:

MarleyatStephs-Jan2011.jpg

Ummm..Dolly is all pooped out after her birfday parteh! :oops::roll:

My old bunny was black (sweet dreams blacky) he was cute :) i love black bunnies so gorgeous. Everyones bunnies on this thread so adorable :love:

Back