• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black bunny appreciation thread

:love::love: I have two black bunnies!! And everyone's favourite of my gang seems to be Castiel who is a black lop :love: just don't get it

poor black buns :( i wonder why? My Raven was black. And Ben is mostly black, but he has some white on him.

I seem to house 'hard to rehome' colours I love agouti and black and bonding a pair of white bunnies for someone on here has changed my ways too.

Frankie is my Black bunny, and he is the CHEEKIEST of all bunnies. he escaped to eat my cabbages today

All the best bunnies are black! ....FACT!;)

3100_186884285650_611210650_6584-1.jpg

030-3.jpg

062.jpg

028-4.jpg

620.jpg

653.jpg

(Dohw...I'm getting all teary now! :cry::love:)

Oh Ali don't make me cry :cry::cry:

Sorry!:oops: I just got to the last photo and realised that after that there were no more photos. :cry:

I'll never have a black bun again...I'm not sure I could handle it... but they are such beautiful animals! Easily my favourite colour! :love:

more :oops:

016.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

012.jpg

470.jpg

002-2.jpg

009.jpg

and my all time favourite...
67220b89d059bdaa3699802f63598739bfa.jpg

:)oops::oops:Ok...I'm done now! :lol::lol:....promise!)

Last edited:
I got my first and probably not last black bun about a year ago. He was in a pet shop :oops: when i saw him and was still in the same pet shop about 3 months later. The woman who owned the shop said he was her sisters who didnt want him anymore, he was 2 years old and all the other baby buns had gone. Id never thought about a black bunny before but i just fell in love with him, so i took him home with me!!! Well you can see why :love::love:

Photo101.jpg

Previous bun's partner, Splodge, was black with white splodge at end of his nose. Black buns with lovely shiny coats are gorgeous :love:

for some reason people dont like plain black or plain white bunnies i love them!!!! I have one plain white bun named yuki and one grey and white.

In the future I want a black bun ^_^

I have two blacks and a black otter and I think they're beautiful.
I've said this a lot on here before but I never really went for black pets but have ended up with a black mouse, a black and white mouse, a black hen, a black dog and 3 black rabbits. I love all of them and have developed a real appreciation for how gorgeous black animals are.

my favourite black bunny photo :love:
35203_448403969362_510329362_6043300_7116276_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all your posts, the photos are lovely, keep them coming, my black buns are beautiful too, and cheeky:love::love::love:

Back