• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black bunny appreciation thread

Nyx
salesandnewhares025-1.jpg

Dereck
babysandwebsitepics024.jpg

Ron
babysandwebsitepics027.jpg

Isis
rabbitnkano031.jpg

Cant beat the looks of hares in black tbh:D

It's not the best photo but here she is:
21843_331354584362_510329362_4703148_6947717_n.jpg

Her sheen is blue, green or purple depending on the light and she has orange tips to some of her feathers. Absolutely stunning and she's so so soft too!

Thats just like your painting. She is so beautiful! :love:

It's such a shame black bunnies get over looked although I dont know why! My gorgeous girly was in my local RSPCA- how could anybody over look this pretty little face- I certainly couldn't! :love:

19209f7c.jpg

cc2887be.jpg

Last edited:
i absolutely love black bunnies. the reason i fell in love with rabbits was because of a little black baby bunny called jet. :love:

I :love: black rabbits but the only thing with them is photos. They're quite hard to see i mean it's hard to see where their head stops and their body's begin but who cares i still ADORE them!!!:love::love::love:

I love love love black bunnies:love::love::love:

The first bunnies I ever adopted were black:love::love::love: They were brother and sister, sadly Cranberry passed away so now I only have Walnut who is pure black:(:love::love: I think he is very handsome.:p I also have Pepsi, who is mostly black, does that count?:p
I agree that black bunnies are very hard to photograph and I only get decent pictures of them in natural light :D
Here's my gorgeous boys:
Walnut:
DSC06656.jpg

WalnutintheSnow006-1.jpg

Pepsi:
DSC09366.jpg

P1000614-2.jpg

ETA - I found a picture of Walnut and Cranberry when I had them both:love:
(its not a great picture:( )
Rabbits024.jpg

Sorry theres so many pictures:oops:

Last edited:
All this excitement over black bunnies has worn Smudgie out, heard a giant THUNK and peered over the side of the sofa to see he's discovered a new 'hit the floor here to sleep' spot on the bottom of the shelving unit :lol::roll:

kerthunk.jpg

Back