• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger's Happy Times Diary. Tribute picture post 211

Bless him he is lovely and he certainly likes his grub :lol: Love the banana party :D

Does he like cardboard box dens?

Sorry I've not updated this.

Yesterday Badger had a horrendous day and I really thought he might be leaving us soon but today he is MUCH better.

This week he has moved homes into a different area and that seems to have helped him. He is now next to a window and he seems to breathe better when the window is open and he is sitting by it. Not good for the rest of us, I'm freezing my nips off, but you do what you have to do.

Today, because Badger is doing so much better and the weather is milder, I took him outside and he had a lovely time :love:

224.jpg

226.jpg

232-2.jpg

235.jpg

243.jpg

247.jpg

My Dad and Badger are really good friends.

Badger came running when my dad walked past, so my dad obligingly stops and gives some strokes
256pixelated.jpg

But of course, its never enough for Badger, who always wants more
257pixelated.jpg

and even when Dad goes away Badger still wants more.
258pixelated.jpg

Watching my dad as he walked by
262.jpg

Result! He got some dandelion leaves/
263.jpg

264.jpg

266-1.jpg

Its his birthday on Friday. He will be four. I think we may just ahve another banana party. Or maybe just a party with a whole load of treats and junk food. :lol:

I'm not sure if he likes cardboard box dens to be honest, I've never tried them with him. He might do. Maybe I should try.

Badger :D :love:

He looks like he had a lovely day Sky :)

Bring on the BANANA PARTY!

But ssshhhh, don't shout too loud or you might get extra guests... ;)

Aww he's adorable, & so tiny. :love::love::love:
That's one very happy bunny.
What a lovely idea to keep a happy diary! Ooo can't wait for the photos of banana day!

Bless him he has a lovely chunky little body. Yes do try him with a cardboard box den with one entrance and one exit, I expect he will chew or eat (as it's Badger) the holes bigger :lol:

Bet he loved eating the long grass.

Bless him he has a lovely chunky little body. Yes do try him with a cardboard box den with one entrance and one exit, I expect he will chew or eat (as it's Badger) the holes bigger :lol:

Bet he loved eating the long grass.

I'm going to go and locate some boxes this week. Maybe it can be his birthday present.

He loved the grass. I picked two massive plates full of grass today and shared them out with all the rabbits because, as a type, my dad is masacrering (sp?) the grass. He's leaving me a special bunny patch though for the ill bunnies.

I know my bun is "different", but he's also very inquistitive. He still likes his cat toy on elastic. He can toss it over his shoulder, & loves pinging the elastic. There's not much hopping round involved = breathlessness.

I know my bun is "different", but he's also very inquistitive. He still likes his cat toy on elastic. He can toss it over his shoulder, & loves pinging the elastic. There's not much hopping round involved = breathlessness.

:lol: Funny chap. Generally mine chew through elastic like that :roll:

Badger doesn't seem bothered about breathlessness. He literally runs until he can run no longer and then bothers about it. :roll: Also, I gave him a load of dandelions last week because he had gotten massive and round and couldn't eat his cecals and it seems to have helped because he is not as bloated anymore. So thank you for all your advice :)

That's fantastic news. Thank you. Dandelions are also packed with vitamins.:)
I'm finding a few buns who improve more with a combination of traditional common weeds + drugs than could be expected from either remedy alone. :)
All feed back - good or bad is very very welcome.

Awwwww. Love the pics of Badger with your Dad. :love:

Good to see Badger having a lovely time. :D

So, I'm sitting on my bed. Just thinking its about time to do the bunnies now that good old Jezza Kyle has finished and suddenly I'm aware that someone is staring at me.

Someone also agrees its time for brekkie.

001.jpg

Can't keep him waiting; better go and sort it all out.

So, I'm sitting on my bed. Just thinking its about time to do the bunnies now that good old Jezza Kyle has finished and suddenly I'm aware that someone is staring at me.

Someone also agrees its time for brekkie.

001.jpg

Can't keep him waiting; better go and sort it all out.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's so a "Mummy, don't you think its brekky time now? MUMMY I WANT MY GAWD DAMN BREKKY. Feeeed me!"

:lol:

Love the new photo ... I slept in this morning so poor Spenser just about ate my arm when I put his pellet dish in!

Love the new photo ... I slept in this morning so poor Spenser just about ate my arm when I put his pellet dish in!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Poor Spencer.

We have a lovely sunny day here today and so Badger is going to go out in the run again gven how much that perked him up last time. :love:

Badger is so sweet :love:
Isn't there a bunny rule that states all meals should double in size for every minute they are late? :D

Back