• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunnies

Oh, I'm really sorry Tamsin. Hope the other little one makes it. They are so adorable.

Oh no Tam, I cannot believe another baby has gone, so sorry :cry: :cry:
We are praying the last remaining baby makes it, but please remember you have done everything humanly possible (and more) to help.
Looking back I dont know how we successfully hand reared Hazel and Poppy wil babies, I think it was more luck than anything:? We have lost many other wild bunnies we tried to help though, so we understand what you must be feeling. Thinking of you.
best wishes

Last edited:
aaawww what a shame about the 4 babies:cry: I do hope baby no.5 manages to defy all odds and survive to be a bouncy bunny! ;) You've done so well to keep them going and take great care of them and they are absolutely adorable! Come on Baby5.. keep growing

fingers crossed for the last one Tamsin... please remember the look of joy in their little faces -those last photos are amazing

fingers crossed tamsin for the last bunny. i was devasted when i lost 2 of mine the other 2 are doing great but mine got bloat and it just happens so quickly. one minute they're fine next minute at deaths door.

its truly heartbreaking. at least they had a little bit of enjoyment with their siblings and you in their short lives now in bunny heaven hopping about together.

So sorry Tamsin, just from readng everyones experiences recently it seems to be such a very hard thing to do, you gave them all a chance and warth and love. x

Back