• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunnies

omg tams good luck with these little ones what happened to the mom did she abandon them? awww they are soooo cute:love:

BirdieBun said:
omg tams good luck with these little ones what happened to the mom did she abandon them?

The nest was dug up by a digger on a building site so mum wouldn't have come back to them :(

Todays pictures....

This little one thought he should be next in line for milk:
baby1.jpg

Feeding would go a lot quicker if they sat still... what's over here:
baby2-1.jpg

How about over here:
baby3.jpg

You got milk all over my fur:
baby4.jpg

After dinner nap:
baby5.jpg

Awwwwwwww Tamsin they are so beautiful :love:
Maybe we could arrange a Donated Caecotroph Run ( as opposed to a Bunny Run!!) from my donor to your babies !! :wink:

I really hope the little family will be OK

Janex

W lost one yesterday evening, the second smallest, not the one I was actually worried about. He was looking better but not good today, I think we'll loose him too :(

Tamsin said:
Just lost the other one too, really shouldn't name them :cry:

Oh no :( :( :( :( :( Life is just not fair sometimes is it Tam.
You are doing everything you can for the babies, and the fact that any have survived is testimony to your wonderful care.

Awwwwww Tam I am so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hand rearing baby Buns is just fraught with problems and so often heartache :cry: :cry:

Binky Free Two Wild Baby Buns

Janex

Oh No Tamsin! I`m so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Handrearing baby buns is soooooo hard & you`ve done so well to get them this far.

Sending buckets loads of vibes that the others will continue to thrive..............

Su.x

Thanks :) The other three just sucked down their feed and I've upgraded their accomodation from cat carrier to indoor bunny cage. They've been bouncing around it like crazy buns.

Tamsin said:
Thanks :) The other three just sucked down their feed and I've upgraded their accomodation from cat carrier to indoor bunny cage. They've been bouncing around it like crazy buns.

I really hope the remaining three will make it. They are obviously feeling fine at the moment!! :D :D

Janex

Back