• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

:wave:I WILL BE IN WELLINGBOROUGH, NORTHANTS THIS TUESDAY AND THEN ELSTREE, HERTS ON WEDNESDAY IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME AND GET A BUMPER BUNDLE OF APPLE STICKS!! NO POSTAGE COSTS SO 2 BUNDLES FOR £3, 3 BUNDLES FOR £5 OR 6 BUNDLES FOR £10 :shock::D

Hi guys :wave:

The sun is shining and there's still about a quarter of apple tree left to prune ;):lol:

Any orders received today will be sent 1st thing tomorrow.

Don't forget our TWO DAY fundraiser this weekend: "Lubenham Scarecrow weekend", 11th & 12th September

The event attracts around 15,000 visitors each year. It's a great day out for all the family with lots to see, do and buy ;)

Parking and entry is free with all monies raised from stall holders etc going to local organisations/charities :D

http://www.leicestershirevillages.com/lubenham/lubenhams-scarecrow-weekend.html

received today! Actually really helped me out

I put Peaches back outside today for the first time since her spay, and they were all free ranging in the garden but Peaches was keeping her distance from the other two, and when Moomoo went near her she would run away

I shut them in their hutch/run so they would have to communicate, but Moomoo ran upstairs and left Piggy and Peaches

I went in there with the bag of apples sticks and started hand feeding leaves to peach and pig, Moomoo came down and took the leaf out of peaches mouth and they started to share the leaf like they used to do, and then I gave them a stick full of leaves and they all nommed away happily like old times. Phew!

received today! Actually really helped me out

I put Peaches back outside today for the first time since her spay, and they were all free ranging in the garden but Peaches was keeping her distance from the other two, and when Moomoo went near her she would run away

I shut them in their hutch/run so they would have to communicate, but Moomoo ran upstairs and left Piggy and Peaches

I went in there with the bag of apples sticks and started hand feeding leaves to peach and pig, Moomoo came down and took the leaf out of peaches mouth and they started to share the leaf like they used to do, and then I gave them a stick full of leaves and they all nommed away happily like old times. Phew!

Aww what a lovely story :love::love:

got mine today (first opporutnity to get to the post office!). Can't wait to try Truffle and Fudge with them this evening as they've never had them before!

Hiya :wave:

If you still have any left please could I have £10 worth - half bunny size and half suitable for piggies please. My lot deserve a treat and I would like to support honeybunnies!

Please PM me the paypal address and I will pay and give you my address.

Thanks a million and well done for this fab idea!

If you still have any left please could I have £10 worth - half bunny size and half suitable for piggies please. My lot deserve a treat and I would like to support honeybunnies!

Please PM me the paypal address and I will pay and give you my address.

Thanks a million and well done for this fab idea!

Hi there :wave:

I have just come in from getting another four bundles ready so they're yours if you'd like them :D Re. the different sizes - I am happy to pre-chop them if you like but to be honest I would just cut them in half for the piggies when they get to you :D

Will PM you now :D

Sticks have arrived! Thank you so much, I have shared out one bundle between my lot. After they got over the shock of being disturbed from their lunch time snoozes :roll: they started tucking in - the guinea pigs especially went straight for the leaves. One of my piggies has to have fortnightly dentals so I am always trying to think of ways to encourage him to wear them down!

Thank you for such a fab idea and even better the proceeds are going to a great cause. :D

Sticks have arrived! Thank you so much, I have shared out one bundle between my lot. After they got over the shock of being disturbed from their lunch time snoozes :roll: they started tucking in - the guinea pigs especially went straight for the leaves. One of my piggies has to have fortnightly dentals so I am always trying to think of ways to encourage him to wear them down!

Thank you for such a fab idea and even better the proceeds are going to a great cause. :D

Thank YOU for supporting Honeybunnies. Really glad the buns & piggies are enjoying them. :D:D

Ooh please let us know what they think! :D

Sorry - missed this! Well - the apple sticks and leaves went down well! They sniffed around them a bit at first, but now they know what they are, they tuck straight in. They never eat the sticks while we're watching them, but it doesn't take long for us to find them stripped of the bark. I tried to get some pics of all the nomming, but I just can't get any decent ones of my two (good excuse to get new camera for Xmas I think!). :)

Thank you Fluffers!

Nice to hear of more stick nomming :D

Plenty more left & remember, they will store all throught the winter :D:D

Just about 2 go & prune some of the "new" apple tree :D

Any orders placed & paid for by 3pm today will be posted today & should be with you for the weekend.

Can't post anything then until Monday.

i forgot to get that vid of bisc and matt :oops:

i need more of the sticks soon but need to actually have some money first! but will be back again to order soon. :D

Fluffers...can i get some please? I'm sure Biscuit would like them. I need to get him something for the next 2 weeks to keep him going, he looks so unhappy right now on his own, i want to treat him and he's never had these before!!

Can i get the two bundles for £5 please? I'll add a little extra on too if i can, got a rebate from an overpayment this morning so have a little money :)

Lots of leafies please! Can i paypal?:wave:

Fluffers...can i get some please? I'm sure Biscuit would like them. I need to get him something for the next 2 weeks to keep him going, he looks so unhappy right now on his own, i want to treat him and he's never had these before!!

Can i get the two bundles for £5 please? I'll add a little extra on too if i can, got a rebate from an overpayment this morning so have a little money :)

Lots of leafies please! Can i paypal?:wave:

Hi G (& Biccy) ;)

Send me a PM with your address & I'll reply with paypal info :D:D

PM sent :)

Biscuit: Daddy, new noms? Whys you nots gots them nows? I want noms!!!!! :lol:

Bouncer: "Bisquit, I planning a seequet escape fing *looks around to make sure no-one is listening & talks in a hushed tone* Iz is oping to sneekies inside dah apple stick henveelope dat is comings to yous. Only fing is, dah mite not be no appel ticks left wen I gets to yous. :shock: I like appell ticks, day good noms" :D:p

Bouncer: "Bisquit, I planning a seequet escape fing *looks around to make sure no-one is listening & talks in a hushed tone* Iz is oping to sneekies inside dah apple stick henveelope dat is comings to yous. Only fing is, dah mite not be no appel ticks left wen I gets to yous. :shock: I like appell ticks, day good noms" :D:p

Biscuit: Bouncers - the bags has arriveds! But yous nots in its? Dids hoomins spots you? It smells nommy, Daddy is going to gives me somes in a minutes me thinks!

Thanks Fluffers, it smells gorgeous!!! I'll get some pics.

Gonna save some for when Ginger arrives in a couple of weeks :)

Back