• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

Just to say Fluffers - Biscuit is enjoying the leaves even more now they have gone dry and really crispy! :)

He loves taking the bark off the twig once all the leaves are nommed! :wave:

Just to say Fluffers - Biscuit is enjoying the leaves even more now they have gone dry and really crispy! :)

He loves taking the bark off the twig once all the leaves are nommed! :wave:

:D I hope he's leaving some for Ginger :shock::lol:

Thx Fluffers. Its a big thumbs up from Buggz. Package arrived this morning, so i gave Buggz a couple of sticks straight away. when i went out to see him a couple of hours later, he had completely stripped them.

Thx Fluffers. Its a big thumbs up from Buggz. Package arrived this morning, so i gave Buggz a couple of sticks straight away. when i went out to see him a couple of hours later, he had completely stripped them.

:lol: That's my boy ;)

:wave:

More yummy sticks chopped last night so please PM me if you would like any :D

I have lots of stripped sticks left over, anything i can do with them? i thought maybe i could make 'natural look' pencils by threading a piece of lead down the middle :D :lol:

I offered Spenser a leaf from our apple tree, but he wasn't impressed. :roll: He seems to prefer the leaves from the greeen bean plants, although he will relish an apple tree leaf if it is brown and has been lying on the ground and trodden on. :roll:

Its funny but many buns seem to prefer the dried crispy leaves to the fresh ones. My foster buns like both equally but of course soon the fresh shan't be around. I'm starting to dry lots for the winter so that we have a good supply right through til next summer :D

Better late than never... The weather has been seriously grotty and not very camera friendly! I've had to do some major rearranging of my house to get my lean-to clear enough to have them in when its too wet and miserable for me to be in the garden - they don't seem to mind the rain, but mummah has a horrible cold from hanging out with them too much when its wet, and would like to be able to hang out with a roof!

So, anyway, now that that's sorted - pics of Mac and Albie in the lean-to with yummy apple sticks!

P1020880.jpg

P1020862.jpg

P1020878.jpg

P1020866.jpg

P1020876.jpg

These are by far Mac's favourite thing, I just know I'm going to run out again before too long!!

Thanks again Jen,

Sarah.x

Of course, very happy to show them off!!

Thanks again for all your tree chopping! Making bunnies all over the country very happy - and all for charity! You're a legend!

S.x

Of course, very happy to show them off!!

Thanks again for all your tree chopping! Making bunnies all over the country very happy - and all for charity! You're a legend!

S.x

:oops::oops: A legend?! Do you think I could add that to my CV?! :lol::lol:

Well guys a HUGE THANKS to all who have bought some of the nommy sticks. We have just crossed the £200 mark :shock::D:D:D

You are amazing :D

Back