• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Update 21/10/10: All gone for now but I'm on the hunt for more trees to prune :lol:
All profits to Honeybunnies Rescue :D

£3 including postage for one bundle, £5 for two bundles, £10 for 4 bundles.

Bundles of AT LEAST 10 sticks, each between 6-10 inches long, average 1/4 inch diameter. I try and vary the bundles so you get a mixture of some longer thin sticks with lots of leaves & some shorter chunky ones with few/no leaves. They are a maximum of 2 days old before posting but where possible they are cut off the tree same day. I can usually post within 24 hours of payment being received and I generally use 2nd class post to keep costs as low as possible. If you would like 1st class postage please add 50p to your order :)

100% natural, no pesticides used. They will last all winter if stored somewhere cool & dry. The leaves will turn crispy after a couple of weeks but the buns like them like this too ;)

Example bundle:
Applesticks001.jpg

Applesticks005.jpg

If you would like some of these yummy natural bunny nom noms please pm me with your full name, email address, postal address & no. of bundles required.

09/10/10: still plenty of sticks left, two more trees to prune yet so please keep the orders coming ;):D

Last edited:
Gosh that's 4 orders & 8 bundles already :D

I need to get a good system set up here or I may not cope with demand :shock::lol:

To all who have ordered & paid today: your sticks have been chopped of the tree this afternoon and so they're about as fresh as they can get! I do hope your bunnies like them, feedback would be great. I'm looking into suitable bags to ship them in going forward.

They are tested on animals - my foster buns :lol:

They arrived about 15 minutes ago! Nutmeg and Smudge are still a bit unsure - they always are with new foods but they've had a little mouthful. The other two are digging in and loving them! How long do you think they'll last Jen? Would I be ok giving them one twig a day?

They arrived about 15 minutes ago! Nutmeg and Smudge are still a bit unsure - they always are with new foods but they've had a little mouthful. The other two are digging in and loving them! How long do you think they'll last Jen? Would I be ok giving them one twig a day?

I do :D
How long will they last? Well that depends, somewhere dry - all winter (tho the leaves will turn crispy but the buns still like them), in front of a bun - about 15 mins :lol::lol:

btw - you could always cut them in half again if you wanted them to go a bit further :D

:lol: I think they might take a bit longer with my buns until they try them a few times. My lionheads always try stuff one day and turn their nose up and then go craaaazy for them the next day!

:lol: I think they might take a bit longer with my buns until they try them a few times. My lionheads always try stuff one day and turn their nose up and then go craaaazy for them the next day!

Yes I know what you mean and according to my foster buns some sticks taste better than others but unfortunately I've been unable to identify which are which so far!! They all go in the end though, it's rare there's anything left and they're good boredom breakers, add variety to their diet etc. Hope your tribe enjoy munching :D

Back