• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

i didn't know buns could eat apple sticks, ours has an exceptionally sensitive tum so we dont give him too many treats but i wonder whether he would be ok with an apple stick/twig/branch thing! .... is it literally just any apple tree they can eat?

i didn't know buns could eat apple sticks, ours has an exceptionally sensitive tum so we dont give him too many treats but i wonder whether he would be ok with an apple stick/twig/branch thing! .... is it literally just any apple tree they can eat?

Yup :D:D or pear :D

excellent - my parents just moved house and they have both of those!! :D thx

:D:D Lucky buns :D As with anything new, introduce gradually & small amounts to begin with :)

ps - chop as much off as soon as possible & store them somewhere cool & dry. The leaves will turn crispy (which the buns love) & they'll last for months :D

Last edited:
Well I ordered mine Friday morning and they were here yesterday! :shock:
My outdoor buns went mad for them and Buttercup was throwing them about before she decided to eat them!
014-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

017-4.jpg

My house bun Zac, on the other hand, wasn't impressed! After having a look what I was doing in his crate, he turned his nose up and hopped off!
018-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

021-1.jpg

O well, more for Buttercup and Cloud!!

What fab pics :D Very sorry Zac didn't approve :( I have heard of the odd bun who can take a while to realise that the sticks are yummy. Maybe try again tomorrow or leave one with him overnight?

I do believe the throwing them about thing is a sign of excitement :lol::lol:

Buttercup was definitely excited!! :lol: I've left one in the crate for Zac. They've never had them before so he probably will come round to be an apple stick convert!! :D

They've eaten them all again!

I swear they're somehow sneaking into the house while I'm at work and nicking them lol.

Have you still got any left? Could I get another £10 worth please??

Thanks!!

S.x

They've eaten them all again!

I swear they're somehow sneaking into the house while I'm at work and nicking them lol.

Have you still got any left? Could I get another £10 worth please??

Thanks!!

S.x

Hi Sarah :wave:

Can I get back to you tomorrow? I have two other £10 orders waiting to be sent but I have no sticks atm. Hoping to get some more this afternoon or tomorrow morning but time & availability are against me!! I will let you know as soon as I have another batch!

:D

Back