• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife- 17th September 2023

Thank you everyone

Aoife was such a gentle soul. Having to let her go has left me feeling utterly retched :cry:

I am yet again eternally grateful to my friend and Vet who enabled Aoife to slip away peacefully on my lap at home.

:cry::cry:

You gave Aoife a wonderful life full of love and caring. She got excellent care even when your own disability made it physically painful for you. Giving her a peaceful end to her failing body took an enormous amount of love when you knew it would break your heart.
You have suffered a lot of loss in a short amount of time. Sending you gentle hugs and lots of love.

:(:love::(

FmMsGRu.jpg

I have a few things on order to add to Aoife's memorial

Aoife's memorial is now complete :love: :cry: :love:

The Jellycat Bunny is a Special Edition for Christmas 2023. She has been customised, as you can see. I bought the rose gold heart necklace from a Seller on Etsy

5cRTzJy.jpg

UUWpXNd.jpg

k1cg1uL.jpg

S2PIvs6.jpg

FQcV6P3.jpg

QQ4wGUX.jpg

7O0uVpS.jpg

XSjypqO.jpg

VqxGk30.jpg

:love: :cry: :love:

I miss her so much.....:cry:

The Jellycat bunny is lovely :love: I also love the heart on the wall and the pic of Aoife :love:

She was a very special rabbit :love:

Back