• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want a signature?

Right, as far as I am aware, that's everyone who wanted a signature got one now :wave: :D If I've missed anyone, please let me know!

ANY OTHER REQUESTS? I'M BACK TO BEING BORED!!!

DSCF0029.jpg

Image0013.jpg

SDC11273.jpg

Toffee2.jpg

Tada! The chinese hamster is Wilson, the syrian with her head poking out of bed is Pebbles, the uppy eared bun is Finx, the lop is Tango and the cat is Toffee. Pebbles and Toffee have left us now but I thought it would be nice to have them all together!

I don't mind what colours, just nothing overly girly ;) Whatever you think suits the pics!

Would you be able to make them for the Pledge a Pound team? We have been talking about it on the PaP website. What I was thinking was a general siggy with the PaP info on, but a couple of areas that would be customisable for individual pics. So everyone on the PaP team would have the same siggy, but with different animal pics on....does that even make sense?!

There are 10 PaP team members.

Let me know, it is fine if it sounds like too much work x K x

Oooh I'd love a new signature if you still have time?

Bobak and Dusty
photo1.jpg

Dusty
CIMG1680.jpg

Bobak
Bobbles1.jpg

Bobak
CIMG1571.jpg

Harry
Harry.jpg

William
William.jpg

Thank you so much if you have time :D:D

Thats realy nice of you doing these for all us members,thanks:thumb: Another request here for our girl bunnies.
This is Nutmeg (no longer with us,boo!)
017.jpg

This is Tinkerbell
006-1.jpg

This is Rebecca
048.jpg

I will leave the colour choice/style to you. See what looks best for my photos. Im not good in deciding:lol:
Thanks ever so much!
Could include my name in it if you wish "Natalies buns/bunnies/Natalie loves..." Just whatever. I'm happy with anything x

Would you be able to make them for the Pledge a Pound team? We have been talking about it on the PaP website. What I was thinking was a general siggy with the PaP info on, but a couple of areas that would be customisable for individual pics. So everyone on the PaP team would have the same siggy, but with different animal pics on....does that even make sense?!

There are 10 PaP team members.

Let me know, it is fine if it sounds like too much work x K x

That's actually quite easy...I don't mind doing that at all. PM me with sort of colours/themes you would like :wave:

DSCF1167-1.jpg

Poppy

Sam2.jpg

Sam

462567_10151586365310494_550600493_24032212_1248916705_o.jpg

Patchies

I would like baby blue and baby pink if possible. Thanks you. :).

Edit: Thought I better post the orginal picture of Poppy too.
DSCF1167.jpg

That's actually quite easy...I don't mind doing that at all. PM me with sort of colours/themes you would like :wave:

Ahhh great :) I will have a talk with Sue on PaP tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks so much, it is something that I have been thinking about for ages but never knew how to do it!

And here it is the signature you VERY KINDLY made me. I love it:love: Thanks for taking the time to do this for everyone:thumb:
Natalie x

Back