• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody feed their rabbits or piggies lavendar?

I have hundreds of bushes of it here, person who had it before obiously liked lavender as a whole good section of my garden has overgrowing lavender bushes with a little path down the middle.

How much can I give and litrally just I just pick it and give it to them with the heads?
What bit do they eat.

Would they get drowsy? I rewmember putting lavender under my pillow to help me sleep, don't want bunnehs who look rather stoned in the morning :lol:

I have hundreds of bushes of it here, person who had it before obiously liked lavender as a whole good section of my garden has overgrowing lavender bushes with a little path down the middle.

How much can I give and litrally just I just pick it and give it to them with the heads?
What bit do they eat.

Would they get drowsy? I rewmember putting lavender under my pillow to help me sleep, don't want bunnehs who look rather stoned in the morning :lol:

Well I can only speak for 1 piggy at the min but she has eaten the stalk and left the purple bit! She doesn't look stoned, but then I've never seen a stoned g.pig!!:lol:

Hmmm....would a stoned piggy look any different to normal.....:?

I'll ask the piggies what a stoned guineapig looks like. Maybe Hazel will give me a demonstration! She has the big wide eyes already, or should they be drousy looking when stoned??? I'm happy to say I have no experience of being stoned, human, piggy or otherwise!!

Humans can eat nastursham (?sp) flowers, they make a very pretty addition to salads. I am sure gp's and buns would gobble them up too.

Humans can eat nastursham (?sp) flowers, they make a very pretty addition to salads. I am sure gp's and buns would gobble them up too.

My buns love nasturtiums, and they like (although don't love) calendula. Roses are a bug hit. They eat the leaves and petals of all of then.

:lol: They are supposed to be living outside permanently now they have their new, big, warm hutch, but I keep bringing them in at night because I miss them! :roll: Maybe tomorrow night....;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: They are supposed to be living outside permanently now they have their new, big, warm hutch, but I keep bringing them in at night because I miss them! :roll: Maybe tomorrow night....;)

:lol: awww, I miss mine when they are outside too

Well, Hedgehog Bottom would feel the cold.......(it's a good excuse!!!)

Back