• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Angel - Very Depressed, Long Coated

Ha, ha, no, 36 guinea pigs! I know, I am struggling with a bonding, such a fantastic home too. I am threatning both bunnies they will stay here forever unless they fall into deep, deep love:lol:

Oh Alice, such strong sentiments from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You little tinker.:lol::lol:

Good luck with the bonding.

We all send our love to Angel. xxxxxx

PS. Buzz and Fiona the piggies and Sooty and Chad the bunnies send lots of love to Auntie Alice. All ex. WW??????

Angel has arrived safely in her forever home. Vimto is looking forward to meeting his new partner in crime.

Thanks to Alice for trusting us to take care of her, and to Liz for the bunny run.

Angel has arrived safely in her forever home. Vimto is looking forward to meeting his new partner in crime.

Thanks to Alice for trusting us to take care of her, and to Liz for the bunny run.

That's wonderful! Do post pictures if you are able, we'd love to see her in her new home.

:love::love::love:

WONDERFUL NEWS.

Oh that news had made my weekend.

At last Angel, you have a forever home. The wait will have been worth it.

We all hope that your depression soon lifts and you begin to enjoy life once again.

YIPPEE.............HURRAY..............HURRAH........

Very sweet dreams little girl. :love::love::love::love::love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Is this real? has gorgeous Angel got a forever home?

Yup. She's definitely moved up north.

Has she, am I dreaming?? Oh my word, thank you Diane. This is just a dream come true for her. Thank you. Yes, it is true Theo and Raine, she can dance and bounce, and be so happy now, at last..... Thank you both for your help and concern for this precious rabbit. She is safe....Diane has turned her life around, and I am over the moon:love:

Liz (Lucemarbles) and her hubby, Huw, transported her, thank you both (yet again).

Angel, this is it gal, go for it, you have won your battle and have finally found joy, whoop, whoop.

Oh my word, I am speechless, or not:lol::lol:

Back