• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Angel - Very Depressed, Long Coated

As of 10am today, Angel and Vimto have been shacked up together. They went for a drive to see Auntie Liz and Uncle Huw. So far so good.

I think Alice sent the wrong bun up North. This one isn't depressed and full of knots. She's quite happy eating grass and snuggling up to the twolegs (and Vimto).

:wave: Hi Diane hope the happy couple are still snuggled up together. We're back home again but it was lovely to see you and the girls once more and to meet Vimto - what a truly special young man he is, so relaxed. In fact the happy couple looked as if they'd always been together.

Angel was so very happy, bouncing on and off their box and munching on fresh yorkshire grass when they came for lunch on Tuesday. She enjoyed all the fuss she got from us, the girls and her new hair stylist :D. In between times she just chilled out next to her lovely, gentle and patient husbun Vimto. What a gentleman, so kind and understanding, giving her time and space to adjust.

Can't wait to visit you all again ( no more buns now though...for a while anyway :lol: ).

:wave: Hi Diane hope the happy couple are still snuggled up together. We're back home again but it was lovely to see you and the girls once more and to meet Vimto - what a truly special young man he is, so relaxed. In fact the happy couple looked as if they'd always been together.

Angel was so very happy, bouncing on and off their box and munching on fresh yorkshire grass when they came for lunch on Tuesday. She enjoyed all the fuss she got from us, the girls and her new hair stylist :D. In between times she just chilled out next to her lovely, gentle and patient husbun Vimto. What a gentleman, so kind and understanding, giving her time and space to adjust.

Can't wait to visit you all again ( no more buns now though...for a while anyway :lol: ).

Lovely to hear an update.

Vimto and Angel forever. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love::love::love:

Angel & Vimto are still snuggled up. Everything is going well - what more can I say?

They are a nice couple - good to handle, no squabbles, both lively. Both are eating better now - they could both do with putting on a little bit of weight.

Only one major problem - how to get a decent photo of two almost black, fluffy and slightly scruffy buns which doesn't look like a black cat in a coal shed....

Angel & Vimto are still snuggled up. Everything is going well - what more can I say?

They are a nice couple - good to handle, no squabbles, both lively. Both are eating better now - they could both do with putting on a little bit of weight.

Only one major problem - how to get a decent photo of two almost black, fluffy and slightly scruffy buns which doesn't look like a black cat in a coal shed....

Wonderful news. All that time that Angel was waiting has paid off. Patience is a virtue.

Photos ................we'll just have to use our imagination if they don't come out too well.

Go on have a try..............we need photos.!!!!

RIP Angel 22.12.2015

So sorry to give this update - the wonderful Angel died very suddenly and unexpectedly in my arms at 7am on 22nd Dec. I've no idea what went wrong - no time to get her to the vet - suspect some sudden massive gut issue as there were no poos overnight - and hers were huge golden ones. She was running round happily munching hay, mugging me for a fenugreek crunchy and looking after tripod Vimto the night before. I had absolutely no reason to suspect there was anything wrong.

Angel and Vimto was the easiest bond ever - and we had to be really careful as he had been seriously attacked by everyone else we tried to bond him with. We came to an arrangement over the grooming and she remained knot-free with a full coat - as long as I didn't want to do those huge fluffy back feet too often.

She had a very happy few years here and we miss her too much. Thank you to Alice and her crew for taking her in before entrusting her to us, and to Liz and Huw for the bunny run.

RIP Angel.

So sorry to give this update - the wonderful Angel died very suddenly and unexpectedly in my arms at 7am on 22nd Dec. I've no idea what went wrong - no time to get her to the vet - suspect some sudden massive gut issue as there were no poos overnight - and hers were huge golden ones. She was running round happily munching hay, mugging me for a fenugreek crunchy and looking after tripod Vimto the night before. I had absolutely no reason to suspect there was anything wrong.

Angel and Vimto was the easiest bond ever - and we had to be really careful as he had been seriously attacked by everyone else we tried to bond him with. We came to an arrangement over the grooming and she remained knot-free with a full coat - as long as I didn't want to do those huge fluffy back feet too often.

She had a very happy few years here and we miss her too much. Thank you to Alice and her crew for taking her in before entrusting her to us, and to Liz and Huw for the bunny run.

RIP Angel.

So very sorry for your loss :(

Sleep tightly, Angel xxx

RIP Angel.

I'm so sorry you lost her :cry: binky free Angel xx

RIP Angel.

So sorry to hear this Shimmer:(

Rest in peace little Angel x

I'm glad she found you / you found her & she had such a lovely life for many years. i'm sorry you lost her, sweet dreams fluffy Angel xx

Sorry for the loss of Angel, must have been a horrible shock for you.
She was lucky to have you, RIP Angel x

Thanks to all who have replied - this was more to let everyone who had been involved with Angel before she came to me know she had died, rather than for us - which is why I went to the old thread rather than a new RB post. It seemed she had quite a following at one time. We are looking for a photo to add - as promised several years ago.

Doesn't make it easier, though, and Vimto still needs a friend.

Just seeing this...I am so sorry, how very sad. :cry:
It does sound like she had a wonderful life with you and knew great love and had precious bunny companionship. No bunny could ask for more.
Bless you for taking her in, and Sleep Well, Angel. xxxxxxx

Back