• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Now Sir Victor Too -U/D 19th Nov 1930hrs-Post 71

Victor has finally started to eat for himself :)
If I touch his ears he starts to shake and grind his teeth :cry: I only touch them when applying the Canaural and I am crying as I do it :cry:

Hopefully the fact he has just started to eat means the abx combo is kicking in.

I wish it were my ears that were infected rather than my Velveteens

xx

Glad to hear he's eating! :D

I guess it's normal after his op for his ears to be pretty painful. Really hope his pain eases soon.

I really feel for you having to see him like this - it's heartbreaking to see them in pain.:(
Here's hoping it improves really soon. X

Glad to hear he's eating! :D

I guess it's normal after his op for his ears to be pretty painful. Really hope his pain eases soon.

I really feel for you having to see him like this - it's heartbreaking to see them in pain.:(
Here's hoping it improves really soon. X

It wasnt him who had the op' that was Morse :)

Victor is still only eating 'natural' food- grass, blackberry leaves, pear tree leaves and dandelion leaves plus a bit of hay. But at least he is eating something.
I am just about to give him all his meds now and a small CC feed. He seems to like the CC Fine Grind :)

Poor Sir Victor,I guess the softer food cant be so painful to eat.Sending more healing vibes his way

Good to hear Sir Victor is at least eating something.

Really do hope he keeps on eating and feels better soon. X

Back