• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And here we have bridge buns Ben and Georgina.

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
It's really really hard for me watching videos of Ben and Georgina. Despite the fact I have photos of them as my ork screen saver and I 'see them' every day, I also say hello to them every day as I go past them. Watching them together brings floods of tears to me because the bond was so special and Ben, as you can see, was quite a unique and one off rabbit who just loved people, loved attention and most of all, loved Georgina. I hope you all enjoy seeing what a beautiful rabbit Ben was in life and how he and Georgina just loved the life they had. It is just sad they didn't have longer with us....
Oh, we also had guinea pigs at the time - hence the piggie hut.

The next video is one of my favorites and shows quite amazing dexterity from Ben. Not only does he jusge the distance to jump with utter precision, but he calculates the minimum amount of energy needed to get up to the fish pond (I had made a safety cover on the pond so Ben couldn't fall in). I was amazed at how Ben did this with such ease and grace.

Last edited:
Oh Craig, thank you for sharing these special videos. The bit where Ben is wanting lovings and fussings made my heart flutter. He's just so so lovely. And Georgina is so pretty - such a lovely colour

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This is probably my favorite video of Ben and Georgina and demonstrates the deep profound love they held for each other. I regard this as a privilidge to have shared such a deep moment with them both...

Back