• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very sad announcement, please read

Oh no! Timmy was a superhero, and a very special bun. He will be welcomed with open arms at the bridge, by all the bunnies whose lives improved because of him.

Binky free Super Timmy. :love:

xxxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear about Timmy. :cry:

He was an extra extra special bunny with an amazing life story.

I am truly gutted for you. :cry:

Sleep tight Super Timmy - a true hero.

I'm so sorry :cry:

Binky free Super Timmy xxx

Hugs for you both Liz and Steve, Timmy couldn't have asked for a better mommy and daddy xxx

Im so very sorry to hear about Super Timmy, RU wont be the same without him! Binky free little man we will all miss you x

:cry:
Its utterly amazing how one small, bedraggled bunny can become such a huge part of so many peoples' lives in so short a time.

He was truly a once-in-a-lifetime special friend.

God Bless you Timmy - you touched all our lives and made them better - and although it was only for a few short months your memory will live on in our hearts for all time.

Binky free SuperTimmy - you have left a big hole behind you.:cry:

Liz & Steve - I'm sure Timmy will remember you with love as you will him - such a special bunny who got to know happiness because of you.

I'm absolutely devastated for you :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to have Christmas with your beautiful boy :cry:

Sleep well gorgeous Timmy, I will miss hearing about your exploits.

I'm absolutely devastated for you :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to have Christmas with your beautiful boy :cry:

Sleep well gorgeous Timmy, I will miss hearing about your exploits.

Thank you so much everyone

I am so gutted we are not having christmas together, I was praying he would hang on long enough but in my heart I think I knew he wouldn't be able to :(

:( I am so sorry. He was very lucky to have spent his last months with you and Steve and to have the love he so deserved.

Binky free Super Timmy.

Steve and I want to let you all know that our little superbunny Timmy was helped to the bridge less than an hour ago. As you can imagine we are in absolute pieces, but we know we have done the right thing by him.

We want to thank everyone who took Timmy into their hearts and made him the special bunny he deserved to be :love: We shall never understand how such an old, smelly, moth eaten rabbit came to be loved by so many, but we are so grateful that he was.

Thank you to everyone who sponsored him and to all those that will be giving or receiving timmy gifts this Christmas. It is a wonderful tribute to him that he will be remember by so many :)

It is going to be so hard to carry on without him by our side. I feel like I have lost a limb :( But Timmy did so much to raise our profile and the work that we do, that we will continue to help other bunnies like Timmy in their final months however hard that may be.

We are so grateful to Timmy to for sharing the last 5 months of his life with us and making us smile everyday ( and probably swear everyday too!)

We are having his ashes returned to us (something we don't normally do) so that he can be with his mummy and daddy for the rest of time.

Once again thank you so much for loving our little super hero, it meant the world to us and to Timmy xxx

:cry::cry::cry: ohhhh no not timmy, i loved him he was one of my favourite forum bunnies, and his christmas card piccie of cat is on our fireplace next to mowgli's :cry:

Truly devastating news :cry::cry::cry:

I think a lot of us just got the idea he was invincible because he has done so much against the odd :love::love::love:

I know each one is heartbreaking, but he was extra special there's no doubt about it.

I will remember his story of how he could sit better with painkillers and his sore skin taken good care of, his story is so inspiring.:love: I'm so glad if little Timmy has helped the profile of Rainbow Rabbits because what you have given him in his last few months has been quite incredible :)

So, so sorry for your loss :cry::cry::cry:

Back