• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very sad announcement, please read

Oh, Liz and Steve, im so sorry to read that. how awful. I have tears in my eyes for you both and the special little bun. I am so glad I have the Timmy cards and the magnets of him are on my fridge. So many people have been touched by that little bun and so many others have been helped because of him. Thinking of you both

Angela xxxx

Oh no Liz I'm so sorry to hear you have lost your beloved Super Timmy :( He had such a fantastic time living with you and I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed being allowed to be the crazy bun that you love so deeply. Big hugs to you and Steve xxx

Liz and Steve, I'm so, so sorry to hear this sad news. Timmy was such a beautiful boy with such a huge character which you brought out of him so wonderfully. As this thread shows, he had so many friends on RU and he will be very sadly missed. You are both so brave to know when he needed that bit of extra help to find his way to the bridge. I have a Timmy top, hoodie and fridge magnet so he will never be forgotten in my house :love::love:

Have fun at the bridge gorgeous boy, and try to behave yourself :lol: xx

thank you so much everyone, I have hardly stopped crying since he left us :cry:

The fact that we have had messages from the states and Australia just shows how loved and special Timmy was, it is amazing :love:

Timmy even touched the heart of my daughters boyfriend!!! God knows what he had but it was truly something special.

Timmy will live on every day in spirit - he was a Super Star!

Back