• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very sad announcement, please read

Oh no!!!

I'm sat here in tears too....you must be heartbroken.x

He had the best life with you,of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Timmy,have a wonderful time at the bridge .xxxx

No words can ease your pain, i just hope the massive network of support RU can offer can bring you comfort during this awful time. Timmy will be missed by everyone, my heart truly goes out to you and Steve, my thoughts are with you during this tragic time xxxxxx

Liz and Steve, I am so desperately sorry for your loss. I know you knew that his time with you was limited but, equally, I know from your posts how much he meant to you.

Good night Timmy, I felt I knew you even though we'd never met in person (or bun in your case). :cry:

:cry::cry::cry:
I'm so sorry :(
Timmy was my OH's favourite RU bunny :cry:
I can't imagine what you must be going through, my heart really goes out to you and Steve, just, never forget that you gave him such an amazing few months, I loved reading about his latest antics, and then passing them on to my OH.
He will always be fondly remembered as an RU icon.

Have fun at the bridge, SuperTimmy.
x

:cry:Oh no:cry:

Thank you Timmy, hearing about you always made me pause in wonderment:love:

You showed everyone that no rabbit is "just a rabbit".

My thoughts are with your Mummy and Daddy.

Binky free, you little rascal:cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bye Timmy, sweet little man. What a brave wee boy, and such an inspiration to so many. He never failed to make me smile with all his crazy escapades. I'm so glad he had such a wonderful 5 months with you, that he new what life really should be like. I'm so sad that i wont get to meet him in January, but he'll always be with you in spirit and in your hearts. Big hugs to both of you xxxxxx

night night timmy sweetheart xxx i was reading your story (again) only yesterday. no more pain now darling xxx

I can't believe this. I was privelleged enough to give Timmy a nose rub a few weeks ago. He was such a lovely bun. A very strong spirit in a fail body.

Personally i think Timmy has certainly raised Rainbow's profile but together with his personality and little cape, he'll definitely be remembered. I think Timmy was proof of the work you do and the love and care you can and do give.

I'm so very sorry Liz, i know how much he meant to you and Steve x

Night night Timmy xxxx

Last edited:
So sorry :cry:
Timmy was an amazing bunny - i always loved reading about his adventures.
Binky free super Timmy.

Back