• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very difficult day today/ Our old boy has finally left us

Oh Liz I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost another special boy and one you've loved for so many years :( Big hugs to you and Steve, and gentle nose rubs to Mini xxx

Just come in from work but have been thinking of you throughout the day. Revel was such a handsome boy, lucky to have a good long life in such good hands. Noserubs to Mini. She has had a lot to cope with too, bless her little heart. xx

So very sorry for losing your very best friend....what a sad day....sending you all vibes of calmness and strength and memories of wonderful love that Revel had with you xxxxx:cry:

Very worried about Mini now. She hasn't eaten her supper and looks so weak :(

She is a good 10 years old too and has been terribly neglected for 9 of those years. She has severe dental problems and major scaring of the lungs from previous infections so doesn't enjoy the good health that Revel had :(

Thinking of you all and sending love. Sounds like you are having an awful time of it at the moment, but don't forget what a fabulous life you have given lovely Revel ♥ Binky free lovely bunny xx

Our furry friends are only with us for such a short time, so we should give them double helpings of love x

She also hasn;t eaten her tea today :( Its not so much she isn;t hungry more that she seems confused and doesn;t know where it is despite me putting it under her nose repeatedly :cry:

She also hasn;t eaten her tea today :( Its not so much she isn;t hungry more that she seems confused and doesn;t know where it is despite me putting it under her nose repeatedly :cry:

:cry::cry::cry: I don't know what to suggest, but didn't want to read and run.

Poor little Mini. Will she accept treats? Has she got anything with Revel's scent that might be a comfort? Sending comforting vibes. xxx

She is eating yoghurt drops, she goes mad for them. But isn't eating much else. I am sure the whole pen smells of revel as he was doing little wees all over the carpet in the last couple of days. It needs taking out and replacing but I think it would be too much of an upheaval for Mini at the moment :(

Back