• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very difficult day today/ Our old boy has finally left us

so sorry for your loss

but that is a heck of an age for a bun, you should be very proud that you gave him such a long and happy life.

So very very sorry - such a hard time for you. Love and hugs to you, Steve, Mini and all the other furries.
Binky free sweetheart.:(

Thank you everyone.

It is so heartbreaking. Little Mini sits alone rocking with her bad breathing, she used to rest herself against Revel but now he's not there :cry:

Last september we had 43 bunnies now we have just 31. There are so many widowed bunnies :cry::cry:

Thank you, I really don't know if I have the strength to do this :(

Yes you do Liz xxxx Sending you loads of vibes and hugs and my thoughts are with you both there. You are doing a great job of caring for those buns. When i can finally get going and make some money doing fundraising( which i've decided is going to be through my other business), you will be first rescue on my list to contribute to help also. I think your an absolute star!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes you do Liz xxxx Sending you loads of vibes and hugs and my thoughts are with you both there. You are doing a great job of caring for those buns. When i can finally get going and make some money doing fundraising( which i've decided is going to be through my other business), you will be first rescue on my list to contribute to help also. I think your an absolute star!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, and you were right I did find the strength. At the end of the day the bunnies have to come first, not my feelings

Revel and Mini together

PC191345.jpg

You are so selfless Liz,I really dont know how you can constantly go through the pain.God bless you your an amazing lady xxxxx

Back