• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very difficult day today/ Our old boy has finally left us

:cry::cry::cry: I wondered if it was dear old Revel when you first posted, but didn't feel right asking. :(

I'm so sorry Liz. :( What a gorgeous old man he was. :love: Sleep tight Revel. xx

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so very sorry you have had to say goodbye to Revel :cry:
I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this morning must have been for you.
Thinking of you xx

:cry::cry::cry: I wondered if it was dear old Revel when you first posted, but didn't feel right asking. :(

I'm so sorry Liz. :( What a gorgeous old man he was. :love: Sleep tight Revel. xx

I didn't want to post it first in case i chickened out at the last minute as I really wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. But he was so weak when I put him in the carry box he had a seizure :( so I know now it was definitely the right time. But its horrible that it is the last image I have of him in my head :cry: Steve stayed with him until the end. I didn't I was a blubbering wreck

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so very sorry you have had to say goodbye to Revel :cry:
I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this morning must have been for you.
Thinking of you xx

Thank you.

We have now lost 5 rabbits and 1 piggy in 20 days :cry::cry: Think I am going to pull the duvet over my head for a few days now.

Please spare a thought for little Mini who is now alone again. She has just lost her 4th partner in a year :cry: She was absolutely devoted to Revel and hasn;t left his side at all despite not being at all well herself :(

I didn't want to post it first in case i chickened out at the last minute as I really wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. But he was so weak when I put him in the carry box he had a seizure :( so I know now it was definitely the right time. But its horrible that it is the last image I have of him in my head :cry: Steve stayed with him until the end. I didn't I was a blubbering wreck

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry about the seizure, that must have been so distressing to watch even though it confirmed to you that your decision was the right one. I hope that last image fades very quickly, leaving lots of nice memories of Revel in happier times in its place.

Hugs to you and Steve, and nose rubs for poor Mini too. x

I am so very sorry for you. This is a very difficult time but I hope you find some comfort in the fact that you have given the best you can to these little animals and they have loved you.

To go with this I am sure you know many of us here support you and feel your saddness.

Sending love and support vibes

Ruth xx

Poor Revel. This is so sad :cry:
I am heartbroken for you. I hope Mini will be ok too.

((((big hugs))))

Oh I'm really sorry Liz, take comfort in the ones who are still relying on you, Revel will always be with you in spirit and watch over you all.(hugs)

I am so sorry Liz :cry:

Revel has had a long and wonderful life with you...try and take some comfort in this and remember the happy times you've had together. xx

I hope wee Mini will be OK.

I am so, so sorry :cry: you must be going through an awful time at the moment, I can't even begin to imagine how you feel :cry: Try and think of him now, reunited with Minstrel and binkying around together, I hope that this brings you some comfort at this horrible time. Binky free Revel

Back