• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new life for Fern u/d post 38 today is the day!

So Fern is here :D Thank you to Zoobec and family for bringing her :love: Photos from a distance while she settles in, she seems to like the corner by the washing machine so we moved her beds over there and she's been sat on the white one grooming :love:

IMG_20210515_175712375 by Hliz, on Flickr

We gave our smaller crate away so using this cage just as a litter tray/covered area for her. Hoping to start bonding tomorrow :D

IMG_20210515_181854694 by Hliz, on Flickr

IMG_20210515_182137762 by Hliz, on Flickr

It was lovely to meet you :love: I was quite stressed on the journey and it’s a good job I don’t wear makeup otherwise my mascara would have run! But when I met you I felt completely at ease and I’m feeling relieved now that she is going to have the life she deserves. I’m so glad she is starting to settle in, you’ve made her a lovely place :love:

Thank you :)

It was lovely to meet you :love: I was quite stressed on the journey and it’s a good job I don’t wear makeup otherwise my mascara would have run! But when I met you I felt completely at ease and I’m feeling relieved now that she is going to have the life she deserves. I’m so glad she is starting to settle in, you’ve made her a lovely place :love:

Lovely to meet you too. Aww bless you, I felt bad I didn't want to rush her from you since handing over outside but awkward with the weather and being scared outside! You've been so kind to do this for her, and Jake :love: We'll take as best care of her as we can :love:

Thank you :)

Lovely to meet you too. Aww bless you, I felt bad I didn't want to rush her from you since handing over outside but awkward with the weather and being scared outside! You've been so kind to do this for her, and Jake :love: We'll take as best care of her as we can :love:

It’s fine, we had the carrier covered over in the car and I think it was best to get her inside quickly! Fingers crossed for the bonding. Has she been eating ok? Usually she sulks after the vets for all of about 2 minutes before she starts eating!

Thank you J&B :)

She's been sat on her soft bed for a while and picked at some hay on it, so I thought maybe she wanted more hay but wasn't sure where it was so I moved the bed over towards the tray and she hopped in and is nibbling :) She's been putting her head down for nose rubs :love:

She's been sat on her soft bed for a while and picked at some hay on it, so I thought maybe she wanted more hay but wasn't sure where it was so I moved the bed over towards the tray and she hopped in and is nibbling :) She's been putting her head down for nose rubs :love:

She must know that she is safe here to do this, this is fantastic and what a wonderful kind thing Zoobec has done. I am sending zillions of vibes to you all.

Aww :love: I’m so glad she is settling in so well :love:

She must know that she is safe here to do this, this is fantastic and what a wonderful kind thing Zoobec has done. I am sending zillions of vibes to you all.

Definitely :love: and Thankyou :love:

Oh bless her, so pleased she's settling in ok. I think you are both doing such a lovely thing for your bunnies

Back