• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new life for Fern u/d post 38 today is the day!

It will be so good for both Fern and Jake. :love:
Such a very difficult decision for you - but happiness for them. X :love:

It will be so good for both Fern and Jake. :love:
Such a very difficult decision for you - but happiness for them. X :love:

Yes, it will be great for them both :love: Fern will love it in Liz’s bunny room :love: it was a difficult decision in that we will miss her, but on the other hand a really easy decision because it’s for the best for them both :love: they deserve to be happy together :love:

We're very excited here to give Fern the best life possible with Jake :love: My plan is to let her settle for at least one night and see how comfortable she is then to start bonding. I've got white vinegar in ready for neutralising things and ordered new litter trays, hopefully if it's like Jake and Ferns bonding past they'll bond easily with eachother :love:

We're very excited here to give Fern the best life possible with Jake :love: My plan is to let her settle for at least one night and see how comfortable she is then to start bonding. I've got white vinegar in ready for neutralising things and ordered new litter trays, hopefully if it's like Jake and Ferns bonding past they'll bond easily with eachother :love:
That sounds like a great plan. I'll be here hoping with you for an easy bonding. :love:

Awww, what a lovely selfless act. It'll be cool for you to see how she is doing. What a lovely friend for Jake too - I bet they'll be a match made in heaven :love:

:love: I can’t wait to see the bonding thread, and all the photos :wave::love:

Jakey says he has Fibafirst sticks all ready to share with Fern :love:
be12d38faf4b671542c61643efd90aa6.jpg

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Today is the day Fern will be moving to start her new life :love: I’m taking her over this afternoon after work :thumb: I’m really grateful for everyone’s support :love:

Hope it all goes well Zoobec, you and Liz are doing a lovely thing for your bunnies, but I know it must be hard xx

Back