• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few from today......

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
We've had some nice garden weather over the weekend and Flo and Leo have had plenty of garden time. Here are a few snaps of them both.
Does anybun think Flo has changed at all?
eVmCbnM.jpg
[/IMG]

uaBlEhZ.jpg
[/IMG]

His majestic floofness himself
DZv43CB.jpg
[/IMG]

2Mzaovr.jpg
[/IMG]

I think this is one of the bestest I've taken of Flo
T75ElfF.jpg
[/IMG]

And finally one from the other night - showing how close they have become...
zRcZHOo.jpg
[/IMG]

Melted bunnies!! The first ones look like a music album cover :D Flo looks so content now, really wonderful to see.

Such lovely pictures! [emoji7]

I'm always so impressed with your bunnies, mine seem to have a death wish, they'd have eaten all those bulbs and been in a right state, whereas yours just coexist amongst them looking all cute [emoji38]

Aww, wonderful photos. Leo looks so fluffy, and Flo looks so calm and settled. They do look like they've gotten really close, which is so lovely. :love: That last photo of Flo alone is indeed a really beautiful photo of her. :love:

That's a lot of floof for two bunnies :D Lovely photos as always :D I keep going back to your videos (I still haven't watched them all) and they're great too :D

They are a lovely couple of bunnies. The whay they get along, they look like they have been together for years.
Like Graciee mine always look for danger.

Back