• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

I was giving flo a bit of a gentle brush up this morning and as I got to her rear area near her tail flap I started to get an increase in fur coming off. I checked the area and where I'd been brushing, there were 2 now bald-ish areas either side of her tail area. I noticed very small white...
  2. Craig 1965

She's at it again!

After a nice relaxing few hours in the evening on the freshly cut lawns, madam would like to say that being a rabbit is exhausting work..... Also, a few photos taken just moments earlier in what was a very pleasant evening here...
  3. Craig 1965

Just napping....

Apparently, flo seems to think this is a comfortable way to sleep.... Just.....why???? Ps the red Sox aren't mine!
  4. Craig 1965

Flo and Bertie say hi

Flo and bertie would just like to wish everybun a hoppy weekend and hope you all get some sunshine and rest....
  5. Craig 1965

Saturdays are for snoozing

Flo says Saturdays are snooze days especially with a snuggke bun. Hoomans disagree especially when he finds said bunny like this....
  6. Craig 1965

Frosty buns!

It was a tad chilly here in suffolk this morning when I left for work. Neither of the 2 gremlins wanted to venture out at 7am so they waited until Mrs d decided to crawl out of her warm bed and let them out. Sorry it's been a while since I posted any photos of bertie and flo - things a bit manic...
  7. Craig 1965

Photos and video of Bertie & Flo

Greetings everybun from cassa de Bertie & Flo. I have found a few spare minutes to post a couple of photos and a video of the two hooligans for you. Bertie & Flo have enjoyed the companionship over the summer holidays with Jan being off (teacher), but sometimes it gets a bit exhausting for them...
  8. Craig 1965

A few days away (now with added photos)

Were having 3 days away in North yorkshire - near oswaldkirk. We had a walk after tea just round the landowners field and discovered its got quite a large contingent of wild bunnies - loads of small kits were out enjoying the evening sunshine. It was quite lovely to see. A few of them were very...
  9. Craig 1965

Berties Gotcha day

It's exactly 1 year (date wise) that Bertie came into our lives (and Flo's). Bertie came to us as Bugsy and he came as a foster bun due to the circumstances after the loss of Alfred. We didn't know how Flo would coop, nor us (especially me). We had to make alot of adjustments to our home and...
  10. Craig 1965

Day of the triffids

Anyone whose read my posts knows my absolute lack of knowledge of anything that grows in the garden - hence my generic term 'triffids'. And, as Joey and Boo were requesting some clarification of what the vegetation was, I managed to find time in my normally hectic evening to grab a small action...
  11. Craig 1965

Flo bunny - a very Bertie accident.

It's been a very roller coaster 12 hours (is that all) since last night and it all started because of the rain! Flo was sitting in the doorway between our kitchen and outside last night. She likes to sit there as it allows her to chose to go out or come in and just watch life float by. Bertie on...
  12. Craig 1965

Re; New species of rabbit

Help! I've found a new species of rabbit inhabiting my garden. The loppetty floppetty multi coloured twin headed 8 legged Flo-tie bun. [/IMG] *disclaimer - no bunnies were actually hurt during this photo*:lol: Both really enjoy the garden time but unlike their idiotic bun-dad, when it gets too...
  13. Craig 1965

Remembering Alfred 9th June 2022

Sometimes a year can pass quickly. Sometimes it does not. The last 12 months for me has felt immensely long and has felt extremely empty. The memories from the 9th June 2022 dont fade and each and every day is a day I remember our time with Alfred and his time with us. And it was all too short...
  14. Craig 1965

Some videos of bertie

I got a new (er) mobile phone a couple of weeks ago (samsung s9 plus incase there's any tech curious nerds outvthere) and I'm still trying to get used to it. But I took some video of bertie last night on the lawn. Hopefully the links work....
  15. Craig 1965

Bertie and MY banana

Bertie is very much back to normal after his little 'episode'. Here he is this afternoon - 10 minutes ago in fact, mugging me off for a bit of banana. You can clearly see the very instant he detects the aroma of a freshly peeled nana. For info, the coin sized slices were very thin and he only...
  16. Craig 1965

A couple of videos of Bertie and Flo

Here are a couple of videos of Bertie and Flo. One I took on saturday when the weather was lovely here. Excuse the lawn. The dirt holes are areas I excavated to remove nasty areas and I'm waiting for the grass to grow back. The garden is a state and needs work - time we don't have spare right...
  17. Craig 1965

Bertie - a stasis story....pt 1

Apologies I don't post much on here lately. I don't get much spare time these days. But here's a story from 2 days ago about a little bunny called Bertie.... Bertie has been with us since August last year. All has been well at our warren barring a little blip with Flo in October with stasis. But...
  18. Craig 1965

Easter Bunnies - well, Good friday bunnies actually.....

I'm afraid I don't get much spare time to post at the moment what with one thing or another, but as I was off work yesterday and it was a lovely day in the garden, I thought I'd grab a few minutes with the two hooligans as they were outside:- https://youtu.be/tWGFSIZw5hQ Bertie had been to the...
  19. Craig 1965

Bertie vs Basil

Sorry haven't posted for a while. Weather hasn't been great outside and I've just been really really busy. Wish I had the camera ready this morning as Bertie has been in fine form today, binkeying away like a good un. He's been on one for sure and was doing his super zoomies first thing - his...
  20. Craig 1965

Bunny dinner set.

Check out asda. They have a 12 piece dinner set - rabbit themed 16 quid. I know where I’m going shopping after work.
Back