• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re; New species of rabbit

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Help! I've found a new species of rabbit inhabiting my garden. The loppetty floppetty multi coloured twin headed 8 legged Flo-tie bun.
R1VNPBR.jpg
[/IMG]

*disclaimer - no bunnies were actually hurt during this photo*:lol:

Both really enjoy the garden time but unlike their idiotic bun-dad, when it gets too hot, they both go inside for siesta time. That's usually from about 10am til 4pm. Both presently snoozing under the table whilst I'm on the patio melting in 28 degrees.

Help! I've found a new species of rabbit inhabiting my garden. The loppetty floppetty multi coloured twin headed 8 legged Flo-tie bun.
R1VNPBR.jpg
[/IMG]

*disclaimer - no bunnies were actually hurt during this photo*:lol:

Both really enjoy the garden time but unlike their idiotic bun-dad, when it gets too hot, they both go inside for siesta time. That's usually from about 10am til 4pm. Both presently snoozing under the table whilst I'm on the patio melting in 28 degrees.

The fear I would have is if each bunny got scared and zoomed off in the direction, they're facing :shock: Would this new species of rabbit split in half, or would it be like a tug-o-war and if so, who would win?

I also have to ask.........is that a blue monster with its head sticking out of the grass on the top right of the photo?

Back