• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saturdays are for snoozing

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Flo says Saturdays are snooze days especially with a snuggke bun. Hoomans disagree especially when he finds said bunny like this....

Attachments

• 20231216_153524.jpg
    20231216_153524.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231216_153446.jpg
    20231216_153446.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 12
Ohhhh...the dreaded DBF! 😬
Like you need any further extraneous cardiac activity, right Craig? 🙄😅 Norty bunny, Flo! 😟

Apparently it's not just saturday....
I was at work today but our son Alex found Flo like this and panicked....
BTW, excuse the mess. I've sort of changed their kitchen living area as Flo has been chewing vet bed, carpet, mats and towels and I felt the only way to combat this and prevent another hefty vet bill for stasis was to flood their area with straw and hay. Which has some benefits as well.
Craig

Attachments

• received_873278804284521.jpeg
    received_873278804284521.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 12
  • received_866377398519763.jpeg
    received_866377398519763.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 12
I bet that was a heart stopping moment ! Kitchen looks fine to me Craig, bunny carpet :giggle: thought you'd got a new addition to the warren for minute too 😅

Apparently it's not just saturday....
I was at work today but our son Alex found Flo like this and panicked....
BTW, excuse the mess. I've sort of changed their kitchen living area as Flo has been chewing vet bed, carpet, mats and towels and I felt the only way to combat this and prevent another hefty vet bill for stasis was to flood their area with straw and hay. Which has some benefits as well.
Craig

Spectacular DBF there :ROFLMAO:

All that Veg :oops: :oops: :oops:Have they opened a Green Grocers Store :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha Your son is so right Craig, even though Cookie does this every day, when the flop is too long sometimes I get scared and wake up cookie to check 😔😂😂😂

Spectacular DBF there :ROFLMAO:

All that Veg :oops: :oops: :oops:Have they opened a Green Grocers Store :ROFLMAO:
Thanks jane - you'd think they had. I don't leave that much veg out but Mrs d went out and thought they'd be hungry!!! And thank you for the advice on the hay with bertie. Neither are big hay eaters (as you can see) but both have just discovered the delights of dried plantain and Santa has just delivered a big bag of it early. I believe its very good for digestion.

Now berties started to get in on the action. I think he is jealous Flo is getting all the attention on the forum.....

Attachments

• received_374770541627718.jpeg
    received_374770541627718.jpeg
    287.6 KB · Views: 5
This is now getting very out of hand. There is a clear conspiracy between these two to put me in an intensive ward of the local hospital......

Attachments

• 20231223_160532.jpg
    20231223_160532.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 15
Ohh...myy...am I seeing this right...is she on her back with all fours in the air??? 😱
My stupid mobile screen is too small and zoom is unhelpful for my old eyes. Either way...norty bunnies!! Santa will be cross! 😖

Ohh...myy...am I seeing this right...is she on her back with all fours in the air??? 😱
My stupid mobile screen is too small and zoom is unhelpful for my old eyes. Either way...norty bunnies!! Santa will be cross! 😖
You see correctly. On her back, flat, all 4 paws sticking up. Theres dbfs and then there's this. Shes just taken things to an entirely different level today I can tell you you. I was not amused.

You see correctly. On her back, flat, all 4 paws sticking up. Theres dbfs and then there's this. Shes just taken things to an entirely different level today I can tell you you. I was not amused.
I wouldn't be either...however that's a position I often saw my dogs or cats in, but never my bunnies! 🥶 Fascinating and terrifying simultaneously. 😨
Perhaps a good day to open the Christmas tipple a bit early?🤔🙂

Back