• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. tainay

Do bunnies moult in winter?

Mine buns are indoor and they moult everyday :oops:
  2. tainay

Stamps for bunnies please :)

Collected a lot and will post them after Christmas! :D
  3. tainay

Indoor playpen base.

Thanks so much for giving me confidence of making one! Mine is smaller though, around 1.8m x 0.6m as it is only for the buns when they are not free ranging. I'm also looking at lino - maybe easier to clean if having a layer on top of the plywood :D
  4. tainay

Indoor playpen base.

That's what I'm planning tbh... But I was afraid plywood is too thin / too easy to destroy, considering my buns plan to break the jail every single second :lol:... What is the thickness of the plywood your brother used?
  5. tainay

Indoor playpen base.

:oops: I don't know what happended to me while writing the thread... I could't really understand myself when I read it :oops: I meant to ask instead of correx boards, what other materials can I use as the indoor playpen base. I don't think lino is sturdy enough to hold its shape like correx...
  6. tainay

Indoor playpen base.

Hi all :wave: I need your brain! I'm thinking of a new type of base for my buns' indoor home. I'm now using 2mm correx boards over our living room carpets. The buns must had a lot of thinking how to break out while they are not free ranged (when we are out or sleeping), because the new sheet...
  7. tainay

Huge gert stick in my hay!

:shock::shock::shock: I would be sick if I see a flattened mouse... Feel sorry for it though, I'm sure he didn't want to be in the hay bag... My buns are not interested in the Ings I've ordered for them long while ago. I've given a bag to a local piggies rescue and the opened bag was just...
  8. tainay

Timothy hay

I thought DFH & WW work out more expensive? I might be wrong though, haven't checked their price for very long :lol: Alfalfa King Timothy Hay is another favourite of my buns. But £8 per 1.8kg it is only used as treats. Burns Oat Hay goes down quickly as well, but treat only (£5-ish for 900g).
  9. tainay

timothy hay.....

My pair and the foster bunny demolished 5kg in about 2 weeks. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  10. tainay

Cat tree bargain on Pet Planet - shall I buy or not?

I've seen a couple of cat trees on sale on Pet Planet. My buns are enjoying the cardboard castle very much therefore I'm thinking they might be very happy to have a cat tree. However, my buns have almost destroyed the windows and floors of the cardboard castle, so I'm not sure how long a cat...
  11. tainay

where can I get nice timothy hay

Here is the thread for timothyhay.co.uk if you want to have a look of the pictures :0) (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?398451-Love-the-current-TimothyHay-co-uk-hay-!!!-(pic-heavy)&highlight=timothyhay.co.uk) My buns finished the 6kg bag in around a month. Tbh I think the...
  12. tainay

Sudden change of temper???

Hi all :wave: Popcorn and Jelly started to behave quite strange recently. They have always been very calm, well-behaved buns after neutering. Recently Popcorn started to show like he is in the state of shock all the time, he is scared of everything and everyone, even us. He is always hiding...
  13. tainay

Help with Hay

I bought the 3kg the first time and this time I got the 6kg one. I'm going to order the largest size if I have extra storage because my buns demolish 2 hay rack (ikea bag holder) of hay a day!!! Considering they are mini lops they do eat a lot of hay compare to their size, which is very...
  14. tainay

Help with Hay

To me it is expensive than other hay, but my buns waste a lot less compare with other hay. So I guess in a way it might be not a lot more expensive :lol:
  15. tainay

Help with Hay

I get hay from TimothyHay.co.uk and here is the thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?398451-Love-the-current-TimothyHay-co-uk-hay-!!!-(pic-heavy) You could get free sample from Gavin, just email your address to gavin@timothyhay.co.uk and he will get your sample sorted. My...
  16. tainay

Spayed female bun mounting neutered male bun

Jelly (neutered girl) mounts Popcorn (neutered boy) every morning when I fill their food bowl. Popcorn doesn't care at all and nothing happened. I was a bit worried when Jelly first mounted Popcorn after neutering but since nothing happened I just think Jelly is trying to show him she is the...
  17. tainay

Love the current TimothyHay.co.uk hay !!! (pic heavy)

I got some from their 2012 cut before, which was not as green as this year's cut. Surprisingly my buns loved those hay as well :lol: you can never understand what they are thinking!!! My buns' old favourite is the Alfalfa King timothy hay, but as you said £8 for less than 2kg is very expensive...
  18. tainay

:D great to hear you buns like their hay! I think in general timothy hay is supposed to be more stalky than meadow hay (Ings is one type of meadow hay) because the species are different. My buns wouldn't touch any type of softer hay like Ings or meadow, but only like stalky ones like Timothy or...
  19. tainay

Not at all!!! My favourite post is hay photos/news!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  20. tainay

hehe I do the same... hopefully not only two of us here :lol:
Back