• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love the current TimothyHay.co.uk hay !!! (pic heavy)

hehe I do the same... hopefully not only two of us here :lol:

Make that three of us. Have spent a fortune on our two in the last 4 weeks!

Messaged Gavin from Timothyhay.co.uk and he's sending me a sample in the morning!!!

Is it sad to be so excited about some hay? lol.

I always get excited about new hay! I think I was more excited about the ings hay I got today than my bunnies were! It smells amazing :)

Make that three of us. Have spent a fortune on our two in the last 4 weeks!

Messaged Gavin from Timothyhay.co.uk and he's sending me a sample in the morning!!!

Is it sad to be so excited about some hay? lol.

Not at all!!! My favourite post is hay photos/news!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I always get excited about new hay! I think I was more excited about the ings hay I got today than my bunnies were! It smells amazing :)

I commented on your thread about how amazing the Ing Hay smells. I look forward to changing the litter tray hay and the hay rack every morning, just so I get to smell it.

I shall definitely be giving timothyhay.co.uk a go if my two likes the sample, then I can give them some variety between the Ings and Timothy. Lucky I have some space left in the garage!

has any one used vitakraft vita verde hay? as the lady i usually get from now only has these and i havent tried before?

has any one used vitakraft vita verde hay? as the lady i usually get from now only has these and i havent tried before?

Yes, they're good, as bagged hays go, and have added herbs and things. My buns don't eat many brands of bagged hays though.

I commented on your thread about how amazing the Ing Hay smells. I look forward to changing the litter tray hay and the hay rack every morning, just so I get to smell it.

I shall definitely be giving timothyhay.co.uk a go if my two likes the sample, then I can give them some variety between the Ings and Timothy. Lucky I have some space left in the garage!

Yes I saw, and I definitely agree :) let me know how your sample goes down, I'm going on holiday on Saturday so I'm going to wait till I get back to request my sample.

Ooooh think I will send for a sample too! Looks lovely :D

Trying to get Bramble eating more hay. He's currently got some Oxbox Timothy from the vets, but doesn't eat much of it.

Gavin from timothyhay said he would post my sample out to me today so should get it this week. Will update here when my buns have tried it.

My buns would love some of that :shock: looks good :D

I buy a bale of hay from my local agriculture place for £5 :lol: but as my buns are not avid hay munchers a lot of goes off before they eat it all. I'm sure it'll be put to good use in the winter though :D

Gavin from timothyhay said he would post my sample out to me today so should get it this week. Will update here when my buns have tried it.

Sample from Timothyhay.co.uk arrived this morning. Put it inside their seagrass house where they like to chill out. Pip went straight to it and started to have a good munch. Went out for an hour and the hay was all gone when I got in!!!

The hay is quite stalky compared to the Ings but looks better than the timothy and rye hay from hayforpets.co.uk. Also doesn't smell as sweet as the Ings hay.

However, as they munched through the sample, I will be ordering some for them to give them some variety.

Sample from Timothyhay.co.uk arrived this morning. Put it inside their seagrass house where they like to chill out. Pip went straight to it and started to have a good munch. Went out for an hour and the hay was all gone when I got in!!!

The hay is quite stalky compared to the Ings but looks better than the timothy and rye hay from hayforpets.co.uk. Also doesn't smell as sweet as the Ings hay.

However, as they munched through the sample, I will be ordering some for them to give them some variety.

:D great to hear you buns like their hay! I think in general timothy hay is supposed to be more stalky than meadow hay (Ings is one type of meadow hay) because the species are different. My buns wouldn't touch any type of softer hay like Ings or meadow, but only like stalky ones like Timothy or Oat hay, which is not good for my purse :lol:

This looks SO much nicer than what I got from them a few months ago, might have to get some as they are currently on the Alfalfa King stuff as "treat hay" on top of baled hay, but at £8 for under 2kg and with 12 buns its getting ridiculous :roll:

This looks SO much nicer than what I got from them a few months ago, might have to get some as they are currently on the Alfalfa King stuff as "treat hay" on top of baled hay, but at £8 for under 2kg and with 12 buns its getting ridiculous :roll:

I got some from their 2012 cut before, which was not as green as this year's cut. Surprisingly my buns loved those hay as well :lol: you can never understand what they are thinking!!! My buns' old favourite is the Alfalfa King timothy hay, but as you said £8 for less than 2kg is very expensive and you waste a lot because there are many fragments in the bag. I always use the P@H £5 off voucher to buy Alfalfa King timothy hay before, at least it helped a bit. I think I will keep buying TimothyHay.co.uk hay in the future :D

My sample arrived today! I think getting excited when I Jiffy bag full of hay arrives for you at work is a new low! Haha! But it smells divine! I just gave it to Levi and daisy tonight for their tea so I'm imagining they will have decimated it in the morning. They certainly destroyed the ings hay they had the other day (I'm now rationing it until they finish the rest of their other hay, I don't want them getting fussy!)

Just ordered a pack. My hay is nearly out, so decided to just dive in with a big bag instead of a sample rather than have to go out and buy a bag of hay.

I'm sure the bunny and the degu will love it :)

Hello this is Gavin I run Timothyhay.co.uk

Just wanted to say thank you to those that bought hay and ordered samples, I hope it went down well with the furries. I also wanted to say I have managed to find a cheaper way of buying postage so from now on my main size of bag will be 10kg and the price is now £22.

Thanks again
Gavin

Hello this is Gavin I run Timothyhay.co.uk

Just wanted to say thank you to those that bought hay and ordered samples, I hope it went down well with the furries. I also wanted to say I have managed to find a cheaper way of buying postage so from now on my main size of bag will be 10kg and the price is now £22.

Thanks again
Gavin

I must say up until now I hadn't ordered as I couldn't justify spending that much on hay when they eat their farm hay £8 per 25k bale so well.

However your new price is fab so I think I'll be putting in an order for some treat hay :D

Back