• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by shirtytrish

1. S

Little Fizz....new pic added

she's a lovely bunny!!!!!!!! :love: :bunny:
  2. S

OMG E-bay again! :~(

I e-mailed the buyer and said 'I hope you're going to use the wire for something other than rabbit/animal farming' and the seller asking him 'how do you sleep at night?' :( all i got from e-bay (several times as i reported it several times) was; thank you for reporting this item, blah blah...
  3. S

omg ive reported him a few times now hahaha i might get booted for saying its a 'trap' so what? its as bad as! AND emailed him asking how he sleeps at night! Im rather upset actually! and what the heck are the thistles about? :cry: eeps too much for one day! *goes and hugs Stumpy and has a...
  4. S

Briar Patch Rescue Centre

aw thats ok! no worries! :) :wave:
  5. S

Hey everyone, three newbs here!

aw thaye are lovely! :) :wave:
  6. S

Hello!!!

aw they soooooooooo huggable! hello Katie! XXX
  7. S

its now on £720! I've tried to report is as 'offensive other' :(
  8. S

Disgusting news story- Do not read if easily upset

:shock: :twisted: words escape me! apart from the obligatory swear words!:censored: :cry:
  9. S

Rabbit on ebay, from a rescue!!

aw! i hope he goes to someone on here! Then he'll have a good caring home! I'm the same Amy! My car might make it, but i'd have to be alone (put back seats down) otherwise with a hutch i'd not turn one more away! :) Fingers crossed for the little fella!
  10. S

Boots and Animal Testing

also if they say 'product not tested on animals' it means the finished product and not the ingredients themselves apparently. No animale testing is better. BUT HOW can we KNOW for SURE they're not tested somewhere down the line? methinks we should make our own stuff lmao
  11. S

Boots and Animal Testing

this is a good site; http://www.uncaged.co.uk/products.htm
  12. S

New bunny area...

thats lovely! :D when can i move in? :lol:
  13. S

hasn't she got two hutches? I don't see another bun as that much of a problem, (mind you not everyone wants a garden full like me hahaha) what a shame. I think I'd sneak up there friday or better saturday if i thought my car would make it there and back (id have to go over the peak district)...
  14. S

Cutting Claws

eeps! I think i'd be scared at first! I'll get the vet to show me first I think! :oops:
  15. S

the listing has been removed from e-bay now! The seller hasn't messaged me back yet! I hope he's gone to a good home! :?
Back