• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG E-bay again! :~(

Everyone who thinks it's awful needs to be telling it to e-bay - which is what I'm going to do.

And if enough of us complain maybe the item will be removed. I doubt it though. I've often complained to some organisation or other about some form of cruelty to animals and usually there's nothing that can be done because of the crappy legislation for animal welfare and the unwillingness of anyone to actually put the existing limited legislation into practice.

These days I generally make do with compaining loudly in petshops. Lol. how pitiful am I?

The sight of that thing on e-bay has really disturbed me. But then I get upset when I see a budgie in solitary confinement in a tiny cage.

By the way can someone please tell me why keeping animals in tiny cages is still legal?

I know I couldnt believe it, it doesnt even look like it was a hoax seller :cry:

I dont see any harm in people reporting it to Ebay, but I sincerely doubt anything will be done as selling those cages is allowed- farming rabbits for meat and fur in the UK is perfectly legal, as long as their income from fur is less than that from meat, as fur farming is banned.

Until consumers wake up to what they are eating the abuse of animals will continue.

I e-mailed the buyer and said 'I hope you're going to use the wire for something other than rabbit/animal farming'
and the seller asking him 'how do you sleep at night?'
:(
all i got from e-bay (several times as i reported it several times) was;
thank you for reporting this item, blah blah click this link blah blah.
basically theyre saying what people sell is not their concern, YET it surely IS for there are things they cant sell by law!
:(
I'm very angry with e-bay at the moment, i've reported them to watchdog about their incompetence, (as I've prob already said.) LOL! :)
their customers service is ****.
Just an e-mail full of links.
They really don't CARE
:?

Its legal unfortunately so not much that can be done. Possibly better to aim higher and inform as many councillors and MP s as possible, they may well take up the cause we find the right one.

Its disgusting that animals who are bred to die in order to provide us with something should be treated so badly and then killed horrifically.

Yet again, its money over morals...... I dread to think what Mr A.Hole is planning as a nice little earner!!! :evil: :evil:

This is a big sham :( i cant believe anyone could sell/buy or even have an animal farm of any type of animal, im so against any type of animal abuse its completly wrong, they are all alive like us, noone wouldlike it if their family/kids etc were killed for meat, money etc. This is sick and the ppl who do it should be shot... :(

How truly awful :cry: :cry:

I buy things on ebay, I currently have 100% positive feedback, next time something comes up like this if someone gives me the nod I'd be happy to bid using my account & then not pay :oops: & leave the seller bad feedback :cry:

I'd loose my 100% positive feedback but who cares :evil:

Back