• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on ebay, from a rescue!!

the owner of the bunny has just told me that it could be kirby she says that name rings a bell.
she doesnt have pics either

mandy said:
oh no :( What can we do?

Am afraid I can not look after bunn

If it's very temporary & has a hutch bun can come here until Kirby can take him back. BUT would have to be very temporary cos lacking in run space while decorating living room. Emma's 2 buns are going Sunday.

from what i can work out .if anyone is going to take the bunny they are going to have to be quick .this bunny is advertised all over and could fall into the wrong hands

the lady has been intouch again .hes ginger and black.
she has tryd to pair him up and he is getting bullied and she cant afford to keep 2 seperate bunnys

hasn't she got two hutches?
I don't see another bun as that much of a problem, (mind you not everyone wants a garden full like me hahaha)
what a shame.
I think I'd sneak up there friday or better saturday if i thought my car would make it there and back
(id have to go over the peak district)
:wink:

she has just text me to say that its very urgent hes rehomed as she is having to have a friend look after him .i think she is in a flat and the other bunny is indoor.

dlee said:
she has just text me to say that its very urgent hes rehomed as she is having to have a friend look after him .i think she is in a flat and the other bunny is indoor.

Is it a Kirby bun? If any other Rescue will put him on their waiting list, i will pick him up. I'll have 2 less on Sunday - although would need his hutch.

all she is saying is that she thinks kirby rings a bell she has only had him 4 months
but she keeps changing her story

If someone can get hold of the rescue he is from I can take him for a few days- I have a bunny coming and one going saturday and another one leaving next Friday. He will have to be brought to mine and i really need to know he has a place to go.... :?

Back