• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disgusting news story- Do not read if easily upset

Evil :censored: S ....... I hope they get run over by a bus the world would be a better place without them it it !!! Scum...
Sorry if it sounds harsh but these people sound so damn evil ....
Love to come face to face with them I really would.

What on earth possesses someone to think like that! Would he have cut his own leg off if it was injured? I don't think so.

Karen - I agree with your comments.

Poor little thing - I just hope he has found some peace now.

Oh our marvelous Judicial system. Animal torturers get a wrap on the knuckles ..... :roll: :roll: :x :x

And I bet they will have animals again DURING the 2 year ban cos nobody will police it and nobody will bother acting on any reports made by Joe Public

:censored: :censored:

Janex

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: That is so shocking the evil sick B :censored: ds!!

I am lost for words that poor bunny - how can people be so :censored: :censored: cruel. Our justice systems STINKS!!!!!!!!

As for the `people` who did it :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

And for the poor bunny :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

May `they` rot in hell & i hope bunny is now binkying free in the eternal sunshine at the bridge.

Su.x

disgusting news story...

Well i have a nice big CHAIN SAW :shock: :evil: any offers to hold this excuse for a human being down while i let them know what it feels like to have your leg chopped off without anesthetic :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

poop little ******! 3 weeks old and already has suffered beyond imagination .
im disgusted that such selfcentered people should get away with a pathetic hand rap.
:evil:

Having read all your comments I really can't bring myself to read that story in the link. I'm horrified that someone would remove a bunny's leg unnecessarily. The law really needs to be changed as it still doesn't value rabbit or any animals life equal to human which I personally beleive it should in these pet abuse cases. If they got proper jail terms it might put the abusive :censored: :censored: :evil: off from purchasing a pet and hurting it. I really believe these people are evil, they are no different than people who kill other humans for "fun". Binky free little rabbit.

Imagine what they'd be doing to their kids if the NHS wasn't free??

The law seriously needs changing drastically, and it needs to be done soon. People who are cruel to animals lack a normal degree of empathy and I very much doubt they have the same attitude to human life either. As the government is slightly more adept at punishing crimes against people (and I say slightly!), you'd think this would be enough to make them tighten the laws on animal cruelty!

Some people just... bewilder me. I am horrified, but mostly I just wonder... what the :censored: would posess someone? Clearly they need locking up!

OMG, there is something seriously wrong with these people, they must have a screw loose! :evil: :evil: Give me a chainsaw and I'll happily hack their sick legs off!

I think there should be a charge called "Torturing Animals." At the moment, torture just comes under unnecessary suffering, the same charge as keeping an animal in bad conditions. the way i see it, things like this should go to crown court and should have a sentence of about 20 years and a LIFETIME BAN on keeping any animal.

Back