• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG E-bay again! :~(

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: unbelievable!!! I cant believe someone has made a bid on this item!!! Even the pictures show how cruel these are :censored:

ive emailed the seller in 'ask seller a question' riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight NEXT!
LOL Ill be a veggie next!
:)
*munches a carrot*

:lol: :lol: :lol: wonder if they will even reply! its amazing what people sell on ebay all in the name of money :twisted: :roll:

"Do you not find these cages inhumane? The fact that you mention the animals arein a "clean condition" suggests you are at least vaguely concerned for their welbeing. This is not intended as an attack or an abusive email but that design of cage, where the animals are not on a stable base (just mesh, not a solid floor) means that the rabbits become very proned to foot infections. I doubt this affects the meat or fur that you are no doubt breeding them from. That is a seperate issue but I think that you should seriously reconsider selling this product, especially to further increase the unwanted UK rabbit population, which has already reached 300,000.

Yours,
Helen"

i try not to be too abusive but that gets my goat up... it really does :evil:

This has been on their before about a month ago and there was a bid on it then so either they have more cages or the oringal auction bidder didn't pay.

Hmmm, I wonder if someone who has an account could make a 'bid' mind you that may be unlawful.

woah ok fair enough, i got the impression it was a farm clearance thing.
sorry if i got it wrong! :)

These kind of cages are used for meat and fur farming.

the original auction closed early, so i assume they didnt sell. I remember before he said he was giving up- I doubt very much he is producing more.

As appaling as I think it is, these are the exact same cages that battery chickens are kept in and in my mind just because it is rabbits does not make it worse :cry:

I did think that myself, it seems amazing its allowed, but then my thoughts wondered to poor little chickens too.
I dont think any factory farming of that nature should be legal. :cry:

Fairy13 said:
I did think that myself, it seems amazing its allowed, but then my thoughts wondered to poor little chickens too.
I dont think any factory farming of that nature should be legal. :cry:

I agree, its just awful :cry:

lets hope someone puts a large bid on or it or maybe someone has already :wink: and then decides not to bother paying ...
Oh the hassle to relist !!

omg ive reported him a few times now hahaha i might get booted for saying its a 'trap' so what? its as bad as!
AND emailed him asking how he sleeps at night!

Im rather upset actually! and what the heck are the thistles about?
:cry:
eeps too much for one day!
*goes and hugs Stumpy and has a little sob*

Back