• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I ordered a baby scale for Sophie and Casper so I can hopefully let them hop onto it by themselves on the floor this way, instead of using kitchen scales and having to pick them up. And since I was ordering from a baby shop, I ordered them some new stacking cups, too. They used to have IKEA ones, but the plastic was quite soft, so when they started chewing on them I stopped letting them have them. These ones are fun; they're nice and big and easy to pick up, plus you can put two halves together and make a ball:

X6PB2Jnh.jpg

I hid some pellets under 3 of them and in the ball, and Sophie found them immediately. :love:

gk17ReCh.jpg

RIIG0Fdh.jpg

pPhRM4kh.jpg

Blurry Sophie moving too fast :lol::

QAy5gzOh.jpg

F6L7g1wh.jpg

qeo53rxh.jpg

KO5mMNSh.jpg

This is the baby scale I got:

spiyNcxh.jpg

I got it 100% because of the nice colour, so I hope it's good. :lol: So far I like it. It says 'Hi' when you turn it on, which is very friendly of it.

DVnBejBh.jpg

those multi purpose cups / balls are a good idea. Of course Sophie worked it out instantly, she is the cleverest bunny on here now, Rodney isn't far behind . I remember hoping they would hop on baby scales, they did - but only once they had powered off:lol:

She is very clever. :love: But, oh, no! I hope Sophie and Casper will hop onto them while they're actually on. :lol: I figured I could lure them on there with some pellets; surely they won't be able to resist? :lol:

I will be interested to know how successful the scales are. I find it extremely difficult to get Tui to stay on any scales. The cups look cute.

Clever Sophie :love: they are lovely photos, the balls are great. I love the rug, too :love:
Thank you. :love: I love the rug as well. :love:

I will be interested to know how successful the scales are. I find it extremely difficult to get Tui to stay on any scales. The cups look cute.
I'll let you know how it goes next check up day. Maybe I'm being naive, assuming that they'll just weigh themselves this way. :lol:

Casper was throwing around the cups and threw one cup upside down, and then threw the next cup from some distance away and it landed upside down, exactly in the other upside down cup. What a talented bunny. :love:

Awww lovely toys for lovely buns!

I'm also loving the scales idea and wondering if that might work here?

Your buns are so lucky to have you think all this enrichment up for them.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Awww lovely toys for lovely buns!

I'm also loving the scales idea and wondering if that might work here?

Your buns are so lucky to have you think all this enrichment up for them.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Thank you! :love:

It might be worth a try?

Aww, that's really kind of you, to say that. I do try to keep them entertained.

I figured I could lure them on there with some pellets; surely they won't be able to resist? :lol:
Worked with Lopsy, although I was luring him into a litter tray balanced on kitchen scales which was REALLY unsteady but still less stressful than picking him up :lol: It was that or get him into the litter tray then balance it, either was still better than picking him up because he panicked every time.

I love those cups :D Good on Sophie searching the prizes out!

Worked with Lopsy, although I was luring him into a litter tray balanced on kitchen scales which was REALLY unsteady but still less stressful than picking him up :lol: It was that or get him into the litter tray then balance it, either was still better than picking him up because he panicked every time.

I love those cups :D Good on Sophie searching the prizes out!
Oh, I'm glad that worked with Lopsy, that gives me some hope. :lol: I've been using a litter tray balanced on kichten scales, too, but they won't get into the litter tray by themselves while it was on the kitchen scales (too high, probably, and not very steady), so I've been having to pick them up to weigh them. It's good that you found a way to weigh Lopsy that didn't make him panic.

Thanks! :D

It worked!

iylnrTfh.jpg

She climbed on before I had the scales ready, though, so I had to wait for her to get off, turn the scales on, and then lure her on again with a pellet. ;)

u0L7dznh.jpg

She was very good. :love:

Casper's still in his hay house, but hopefully he'll be just as cooperative. :D

Back